Sept 23 24 25 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Finger Detangle: Pure Ghee
Cleanse: Renpure Coconut Cream Cleansing Conditioner
Treat: Cathy Howse UBH and Cream & Coco Spun Sugar Reconstructor
Steam: L.A.C.E. Brahmi DC'er
Twist: Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee & Texture Me Natural Banana Styling Pudding

Anaisin

Shampoo: Briogeo Rosarco repair shampoo
Conditioner: Tresemme Perfectly undone

I'm going to do a braid out with Qhemet Amla & Olive heavy cream. Idk what else I'm using/pairing with it yet, I just know I'm trying my new product this weekend lol

imaginary

Did all this yesterday.

Overnight Henna: mixed with coconut milk only and applied green and garlic tea to my scalp
Cowash: HEHH
Hendigo: Mountain rose herbs in medium brown mixed with hot water and salt (Applied this without gloves cause I'm a genius)
Cowash: HEHH
DC: grapeseed oil and cocoa butter layered under Novex Argan DC
Rinse: Poured the rest of the Green and Garlic Tea over my scalp for a while before rinsing
Leave-ins: Aphogee provitamin, jojoba lavender olive oil and SM curl and shine conditioner
Stretch: Set my hair in bantu knots (with those tiny rubberbands coated in oil to make them stay) and put some more lavender olive oil and then hempseed oil on my scalp

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
I NEED to redo my mini twists this weekend, but I'm already tired LOL. If the sun, moon and stars align I'll use:

Shampoo & Cond Organix Keratin
DC DB Pumpkin Seed
LCO with APB Leave In, Bel Nouvo Red Velvet Buttercream and Cream & Coco Tincture Oil
a little Liquid Gold Marshmallow Cream on my ends

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
If everything goes as planned, I will be straightening my hair tomorrow for a trim.

Prepoo: Overnight pre-poo w/ Soultanicals Knot Sauce Hair Glide.
Clarify: Redken Cleansing Cream
Treatment: Etae Caramel Reconstructer
Shampoo: Etae Shampoo
Conditioner: Etae Conditioner
Blow dry
Leave in/Heat protectant
: VIP Luxery Hair Silk Shot Smoothing Spay
Style: Bantu knots after straightening/trimming

AgeinATL

If everything goes as planned, I will be straightening my hair tomorrow for a trim.

Prepoo: Overnight pre-poo w/ Soultanicals Knot Sauce Hair Glide.
Clarify: Redken Cleansing Cream
Treatment: Etae Caramel Reconstructer
Shampoo: Etae Shampoo
Conditioner: Etae Conditioner
Blow dry
Leave in/Heat protectant
: VIP Luxery Hair Silk Shot Smoothing Spay
Style: Bantu knots after straightening/trimming

Have you used the etae caramel reconstrutor before? Interested to hear your thoughts on it...for my homegirl :look:

My homegirl also asked if you are gonna post pictures of your blow out??? :)

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@AgeinATL :giggle: @ your homegirl. Yes, I've used the caramel treatment before. I used it when I was transitioning. I liked it. It did help to make my hair manageable at the time. It's sticky, so you have to use it on wet/damp hair. It'll be my first time trying the shampoo/conditioner from this line, hopefully they all work well together for my hair.

I'll post pics if it turns out ok.

toaster

I had to detangle my hair after months of just cowashing and using a wide tooth comb, so my routine was a little different.

I soaked my hair with a spray bottle and thoroughly detangled using two combs. I used my Pureology conditioner instead of my Pantene DC, and left that in for about 30 minutes.

I got in the shower, rinsed, and shampooed with my Pureology shampoo. After that I parted my hair for my roller set and finished my shower. I was sure I would need to rinse with conditioner again to part, but since I detangled thoroughly I didn't have any issues.

Hopped out of the shower and did a roller set using It's 10 leave in and the Chi serum that comes in an orange bottle (the one MoKnowsHair recommends all the time).