Sept 23 24 25 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

ms.blue

My routine is essentially the same as last week except I didn't prepoo, added y.a.m. nectar to my dc and did cornrows on damp hair instead of individuals braids.
Shampoo: SM manuka honey and fig
DC: Mielle organics babassu oil and mint conditioner mixed with Bekura Y.A.M. nectar
Leave in: APB leave in
Moisturizer: APB Cupuacu Avocado daily moisturizer and the simple hair cream
Sealant : Sesame oil

imaginary

Went to the beach today. Surprised my bantu knot-out didn't end up in tangles and my hair stayed soft with all the salt water. Came home and did a quick thing.

Clay: Rhassoul, Bentonite, acv, water and honey
Condition: grapeseed oil and CON intensive conditioner
Stretch: put my hair in 8 ponytails and then braided my hair with hanging bantu knots at the ends. May end up flat twisting tomorrow. Not sure yet.

Was not expecting to have to wash so soon so I'm gonna have my next in two weeks.

ETA: forgot to mention I did a mild scalp exfoliation with the silk elements pre-cleanse

Last edited:

Aggie

Tonight I used Eden's Body Works Curl Defining Creme as a moisturizer and sealed with evoo. I really like the EBW curl defining creme. It's quite thick and full of moisture so it was perfect for my hair tonight. I will finish it but I am trying to cut back on what I purchase so most likely I will not be repurchasing it.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Today I:

Divided my hair into 6 sections.
Cowashed with SSI Sugar Peach Conditioner (new love :love:)
Applied diluted KeraCare Anti-Dandruff Moisturising Shampoo to my scalp and allowed the suds to run down my twists.
Rinsed with warm water.
Protein DC under my Hot Head Conditioning Cap x 20 mins.

I am currently doing a moisture DC with APB's Ultra Conditioning Soufflé under my Hot Head Conditioning Cap x 30 mins.

Then I plan to rinse with cool water.
Apply APB's LI Conditioner to each section.
Apply SM Monoi Thermal something something ( the name is way too long for me to remember off the top of my head) - both spritz and lotion.
Blow dry with my FHI blowdryer - high flow, medium heat.
Run to my hairdresser to get my cornrows done.

THEN, sleep. lol!

blqcoil618

Wash day on 9/25

SM purification mask and green Indian hair growth oil prepoo

Nioxin 5 Shampoo

Pureology Hydrating Shampoo

Nioxin 5 Conditioner rinse out

Dermorganics intensive moisture masque

Redken Anti Snap leave in

Curls blueberry twist and shout

Camille Rose Curl Maker

My oil mix with black seed oil, JBCO, emu, neem, lavender, grapeseed, and hot six oil

Twists are juicy and moisturized

Last edited: