Sept 5 6 7 8 9 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Mighty Hair Warriors! Greetings!:charge:

Our 1st Official Weekend of September!:clap:

I know You All are ready to Get Busy!

Let's Finish 2019 Healthy & Strong!:boxing:

Break Out the 'Poo, Conditioners, Masks, Treatments, Oils, Lotions & other Potions and let's get this done!

3 more Months to go and we can make a Collective effort to finish it out Conditioned and Well Cared For.:cup:

So Hair Warriors - What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?:brainy:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Well, Im supposed to be getting my crochet installed on Saturday. But who knows because its been rescheduled 2 times already.

If so I plan on using the Prismax Nutrivo botox treatment after washing with a sulfate free shampoo, then using my revlon brush to blow my hair out, and flat iron on Saturday.

blazingbeauty

This weekend is gonna be busy which means im gonna have to stay up late to wash my hair :/

Thursday:
Overnight Prepoo w/ Heat (Hot Head: 30 min) DIY prepoo butter

Friday:
Finger Detangle w/ TJ’s Tea Tree Co
Shampoo w/ Nothing But Clarifying
DC (20 min) w/ Heat (Hot Head)
CRN Jansyn’s + Soybean Oil
M&S w/ (Stretch Overnight)
(L) SM Raw Shea Butter Co
(C) Lottabody Curl & Style Milk
(B) DIY Whipped Shea Butter

Saturday:
Protective Style w/ Eco Styler Krystal - Goddess Flat Twist Bun

Last edited:

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I stayed up late to wash my hair. I knew if I didn’t get to it now, that I wasn’t gonna get to it.
Shampoo:Ion Hard Water
Conditioner: Roux Porosity Control
DC w/Hot Head: Aunt Jackie Grapeseed Conditioner (I’ll update with the proper name later) + APB Hurry Up and Grow Oil

I don’t know what style it’s gonna be but I’ll figure it out in the morning :lachen:

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I stayed up late to wash my hair. I knew if I didn’t get to it now, that I wasn’t gonna get to it.
Shampoo:Ion Hard Water
Conditioner: Roux Porosity Control
DC w/Hot Head: Aunt Jackie Grapeseed Conditioner (I’ll update with the proper name later) + APB Hurry Up and Grow Oil

I don’t know what style it’s gonna be but I’ll figure it out in the morning :lachen:

This was the Aunt Jackie Deep Conditioner I was talking about.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I went to the salon for a deep treatment, press, and cut. I kept my hair conditioned with olive oil every night and washed out the press on Wednesday. Skipping the shampoo wash this weekend.

WEDNESDAY
Coated hair with olive oil - focusing on the ends
Cowashed with Camille Rose Caramel Cowash
Air dried partially in twists
Moisturized and sealed with Camille Rose Curl Love, olive oil, and Shea butter
Air dried the rest of the way in braids for a braidout

THURSDAY
Put hair in twists

FRIDAY
Moisturize and seal with most of water and olive oil

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Overnight:
The Mane Choice Prickly Pear Dry Hair Mask

Tomorrow:
Cleanse - Jane Carter Curl Quench Cowash
Treat - Curls & Potions Bamboo and RW (under Dryer)
Deep Condition - Phytokarite DC'er (under Steamer)
Final R/O - SheScentIt Avocado
Apply Leave-In - LOCB (Misc)
Air Dry

Rozlewis

Tomorrow:
Pre-poo: Annabelles Pre-Poo Treatment
Clarity: Redken Cleansing Cream
Poo: Keracare Detangling Hydrating Poo
Protein Treatment: KomazaCare Protein Strengthener
DC: Naturelle Grow: Protein Free DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelle's / Naturelle Grow
Heat Protectant: Mielle Heat Protectant
Style: Roller Set
Dry: Pibbs for 60 mins

Celestialx

Today
Moisturizer: S-Curl Activator
Sealants: EVOO + JBCO + Blue Magic Coconut Oil
Styler: Ecostyler Olive Oil gel for a high bun.

Tonight
I might pre-poo with EVCO overnight. I plan on clarifying tomorrow and I always figured that pre-pooing before clarifying was kind of a waste since the goal is to remove everything anyway.

Sunday Morning
Clarifying Poo:
Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo
Moisturizing Poo: ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo
Detangler: VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream Conditioner
D/C: Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm (3hrs w/ plastic cap)
Rinse-Out: Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner
(L)iquid: S-Curl
(C)ream: Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey L/I*
(O)il: EVOO + JBCO
Heavy Sealant: Blue Magic Coconut Oil

* This may change since I ran out after my last wash and the Target I hit up last night was out of stock :down: but hopefully I'm able to pick some up today since I'm trying to stick to the same products at least until the end of the month.

Have a great weekend, ladies! xx

discodumpling

Wash: Some type of protein poo from Sally's. I'm under the dryer with my Shea Moisture something or the other DC for a full hour. After which I'll rinse and add my Leavein (Mielle Honey and Pomegranate) and a heavy helping of Eco Styler Olive Oil gel.
Get back under the dryer until fully dry cause I have the time today. Put my hair into 2 pig tails to stretch my curls, throw a bonnet on and Netflix and chill for the reminder of the night.

ladybevy

I will be washing my hair tomorrow but have no idea what I'll be using yet. I'll come back and report what I eventually used afterwards.

But in the meantime, I am Prepooing overnight tonight using The Mane Choice Pre-Poo on hair & some oils on my scalp.

Okay here is what I did today:

Poo: Olaplex #4 Shampoo
DC: Sarenzo Avocado Deep Conditioner
Leave-In: Bask & Bloom Ease Leave-In Conditioner
Moisturized/Seal: Bask & Bloom More Moisture Cream, A Dab of Bask & Bloom Mango Castor Twisting Creme, Belle Bar Golden Sea Buckthorne Shine & Moisture Hair Butter, and A dab of Naturalicious Definition Gel.
Style: Did some twists and let it air dry

blazingbeauty

This weekend is gonna be busy which means im gonna have to stay up late to wash my hair :/

Thursday:
Overnight Prepoo w/ Heat (Hot Head: 30 min) DIY prepoo butter

Friday:
Finger Detangle w/ TJ’s Tea Tree Co
Shampoo w/ Nothing But Clarifying
DC (20 min) w/ Heat (Hot Head)
CRN Jansyn’s + Soybean Oil
M&S w/ (Stretch Overnight)
(L) SM Raw Shea Butter Co
(C) Lottabody Curl & Style Milk
(B) DIY Whipped Shea Butter

Saturday:
Protective Style w/ Eco Styler Krystal - Goddess Flat Twist Bun

Changes:

Was running low on conditioner, bought Aunt Jackie’s Knot On My Watch Detangler and had to comb bc finger detangling with this product was not gonna happen (a first for me) - it had slip but raised the cuticles of my hair. Odd. :nono:

Shampooed (couldn’t find where I put my clarifier) with SM Raw Shea.

DC’d w/ Eden Bodyworks Jojoba Monoi DC & heat. It has no slip but surprisingly moisturized my hair well so I will revisit after I finish trying out the Camille Rose.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Well, Im supposed to be getting my crochet installed on Saturday. But who knows because its been rescheduled 2 times already.

If so I plan on using the Prismax Nutrivo botox treatment after washing with a sulfate free shampoo, then using my revlon brush to blow my hair out, and flat iron on Saturday.

Well, no crochet.

On Thursday, I cleaned my hair with Curls and Potions Cleansing Foam conditioner, rinsed and conditioned with Curls and Potions Deep Moisture Potion, rinsed after 45 minutes, and added C&P Moisture mist and air dryed overnight in twists. Friday, blowdryed slightly with my revlon paddle brush.

Celestialx

Today
Moisturizer: S-Curl Activator
Sealants: EVOO + JBCO + Blue Magic Coconut Oil
Styler: Ecostyler Olive Oil gel for a high bun.

Tonight
I might pre-poo with EVCO overnight. I plan on clarifying tomorrow and I always figured that pre-pooing before clarifying was kind of a waste since the goal is to remove everything anyway.

Sunday Morning
Clarifying Poo:
Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo
Moisturizing Poo: ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo
Detangler: VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream Conditioner
D/C: Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm (3hrs w/ plastic cap)
Rinse-Out: Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner
(L)iquid: S-Curl
(C)ream: Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey L/I*
(O)il: EVOO + JBCO
Heavy Sealant: Blue Magic Coconut Oil

* This may change since I ran out after my last wash and the Target I hit up last night was out of stock :down: but hopefully I'm able to pick some up today since I'm trying to stick to the same products at least until the end of the month.

Have a great weekend, ladies! xx

Ended up doing all of the above, but naturally, Target still didn't have any of the Mielle Organics L/I -.-, so I ended up trying out the Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave-In instead.

I like it! I definitely prefer the slip that I get from the Mielle L/I, it always just glides through my hair, but the slightly thicker consistency (as opposed to the gel-like consistency of the Mielle) makes for a creamier/more sealing "(C)ream" portion of my LCO, so I dig that.

It smells amazinggg too, I'm a sucker for fruity (especially blueberry) scents, so I don't think I'll be mad at it. ♡

vevster

Detangle: Obia Naturals Babassu Detangler
Wash: Naturelle Grow's ACV shampoo. I don’t like the smell, but my scalp was healthier this past week.
Condition: Miche Moisturizing conditioner
Stylers: The GOAT Obia Naturals Curl Moisture cream followed by the Curl Enhancing Custard

Last edited:

discodumpling

Under the dryer again. Drying my reset wash n go! This was an active weekend and after I did my hair I did cardio and intense yoga which left my scalp feeling like ewwwww and my curls limp and lifeless.
Co wash: Natures Advantage Honey Almond
Leavein: Mielle Honey Pomegranate
I went in with 2 stylers today.
UFD & Eco Olive Oil on top. Under the dryer for a little bit before my Monday begins.

Last edited: