September 14,15,16...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Lymegreen

Washed with Curls Creme Cleanser
Deep condished with AOGBP
Tea Rinse with Bhrami, Shikakai, Cassia (added aloevera juice after it brewed) - mixed together for final rinse
Air Dry with my version of Kimmaytube leave-in topped with Camille Rose Milk

Happy hair weekend everyone!

JBunnie

Today: About to detangle/pre-poo my hair with rosemary infused coconut oil and leave it in overnight

Saturday: Do a full wash of my hair. Moisture DC with at home steam method and try the cool and seal technique that Shelli from hairscapade uses. TnC with my thicker batch of flaxseed gel and let air dry as much as possible. Once my sister and I are ready to go to the movies I'll take my hair down and diffuse the rest.

Sunday: Seal my ends

BadMamaJama

I pre pooed over night with grapeseed oil last night and now I have my ORS replenishing on my hair. Later I'll wash with my GVP therappe, do a tea rinse, then overnight dc with my GVP humectress.
Since I'm 3 months post I'll let it airdry then cornrow back.

leiah

Shampoo with viviscal shampoo
Condition with tresseme naturals

Detangle with:
North American Hemp co's deep treatment oil
Mixed silk leave in conditioning cream

Braid
Seal ends with komaza care scalp conditioner

karenjoe

gonna throw or smear a leave in cream conditioner on my hair with out combing...
squeeze coconut oil in braids...:perplexed

choctaw

ayurvedic paste as pre-poo
giovanni 50:50 shampoo
nexxus humectress conditioner & detangle with denman brush
seal with evco
braid to dry

will probably co-wash rest of weekend ...

alove15

Predetangle/dc w/ Giovanni tea tree conditioner
Cowash w/ tresemme naturals
Twistout w/ oyin hair dew and burnt sugar pomade

grownupnai

Wash my hair today with ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo and condition with IC fantasia 1 minute reconstructor(lots of slip and protein), moisturize with ORS kids moisturizer(just a bit the smell is too kiddie) and seal with olive oil. Going to wear a wash and go today. Tonight I'll put my hair back in two double strand cornrows, secure with a pin and wear my hair like that for the next 2 or 3 days. I'll post pics later.

Brownie518

I have my hair covered in Hair Trigger right now, will let that sit all day. Later tonight, I'll prepoo with CPR, wash with Black Vanilla Shampoo, and DC with Silk Dreams - either the Chocolate Bliss or that Avocado Pudding one.

Ogoma

Ayurvedic treatment, co-wash, detangle, shampoo, condition, twist, trim. Long hair day ahead.

growingbrown

Today i am:
Clarifing with VO5 clairfing shampoo
Wash once with luv naturals shampoo
Condition with luv naturals conditioner
Use luv naturals leave in
Seal with olive oil and my shea butter mix
Put my hair in mini twist.

*sign*..... All day process but well worth it! HHJ

longhairdreaming

Took out my u-part wig, clarified, protein treatment, moisture dc, tension blow dried and braided down for crochet braids later.

Onhergrind09

I just washed out the henna that I put in last night, I'm air drying now and I will apply my leave-ins when it's 85% dry.

dede1129

Shampoo my hair with ION Color Solutions Sulfate Free and then DC with Silicone Mix. Put some Coconut Oil in my hair and I am now braided up under the dryer then gonna leave it down for the day and pin up tomorrow

Poopiedo

Aphogee Hard Protein in preparation for my relaxer next week. After I steam my hair I'm wigging it until my relaxer.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I did my MT DC Friday night, and then co-cleansed the next day. I switched up my spray bottle mixture, and today my hair feels nice & moist.