September 2015: What's On Sale This Month? (hair/bath/beauty)

lovelycurls

What's good from this line? The ingredients look really good but I haven't heard much about them.
Most of her products are really good, my faves are
The amla &avocado leave in conditioner, Moisture cream ( this lasts like forever, a lil goes a long way) and the healing butter
Gonna pass on this sale, cus I still have A lot of her products I need to use up. Shipping could take a little bit long, cus her products are freshly made to order.

AgeinATL

Most of her products are really good, my faves are
The amla &avocado leave in conditioner, Moisture cream ( this lasts like forever, a lil goes a long way) and the healing butter
Gonna pass on this sale, cus I still have A lot of her products I need to use up. Shipping could take a little bit long, cus her products are freshly made to order.

Thank you! I was looking at the Moisture Cream. I think I will put them on my BF list of new vendors to try (depending on the sale). Thanks again LC!!

trclemons

Back in business!! Issuing refunds and continuing the 40% off sale with no restrictions. Read about my surgery on my new blog site www.bjwdaily.com

View this email in your browser

I'm back!! Shipping orders, granting refunds and there's a new Blog!!
Hey guys! It's been a long sabbatical. I had a Myomectomy in late Spring to remove a fibroid tumor and the website wasn't supposed to be taking orders during my recovery, although some slipped through. I explain the entire surgery process ( plus pictures, they're graphic so this is a heads up) as well as my plan to compensate all who were inconvenienced by my absence on my new blog site. The blog can be accessed from the main Hydro Quench Systems website as well... I've also extended the 40% off sale (No Restrictions) as I know lots of people weren't placing orders, due to a lack of response. I apologize. I'll be calling my customers and emailing you guys throughout the weekend.
http://www.bjwdaily.com

Thank you for all of you support and well wishes!! Please be sure to check out the blog site.

- Bianca