September 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

Neomorph

Pampered my hair today a bit

Hot Oil Treatment: Argan Oil
Shampoo: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Deep Conditioner (with heat): Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

I noticed ever since I've been washing twice a week and have ditched oils/butters in my styling my hair seems to be more receptive to my deep conditioners

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I washed with ORS Hairepair invigorating shampoo

Conditioned with ORS Replenishing conditioner

Used ORS max moisture leave in and daily styling lotion as my leave in

Slicked into a braid with ORS HD sleek smoothing gel

Sealed ends with Camille rose almond jai butter

colorful_coils

I noticed ever since I've been washing twice a week and have ditched oils/butters in my styling my hair seems to be more receptive to my deep conditioners
This has been my exact experience too! I don't even have to deep condition any more to get the moisture that my hair needs. Lovely to see that you've found something that works for you!

colorful_coils

Prepoo (overnight): Henna + Cassia + Fenugreek gloss, made with the HH Chebe mask + C&P Rice Water Rinse
Shampoo: adwoa beauty baomint shampoo + Regenepure DR Shampoo
Conditioner: adwoa beauty baomint deep conditioner
Leave-in: Oyin Handmade Shine and Define serum
Base Gel: Treluxe Hi Definition Gel
Topper Gel: Innersense I Create Hold

cocosweet

I finally colored my hair. This took me two weekends. Last week I bleached my hair to a medium red brown shade via peroxide and baking soda and followed up with conditioner. I used Creme of Nature's Plex Breakage Defense Restoring Conditioner afterwards. I used the Plex Breakage Defense Restoring Shampoo the day before.

Today, I colored my hair with Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme in Ultra Bold Red. After the final rinse; I sprayed on my rice water and applied TGIF Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer. It's doing a really good job of covering my grays.

naturalyogini

5 days off and today I finally washed my hair.
Shampoo As I am clarifying
Conditioner: Jlexillc DE Silica deep conditioner. Rinsing it out my hair felt like silk.
Leave-in: Jlexillc Silica Leave-in
Twisted with:: Saffiyahbotanicals Shea Leave-in and Especiallyhair Moisture Foundation.
Scalp: Hennasooq Ayurvedic hair oil

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Shampoo with Negesbanda essentials shampoo followed by the Moist hydration shampoo

conditioned with Negesbanda Honey and Hibiscus deep conditioner with Irish Moss treatment

Used Negesbanda Twisting Aid & Hair milk with a little of Nurcreations Chebe lotion to braid up

Sitting under the dryer to dry it some before bed.

colorful_coils

Prepoo: Henna + Cassia + Fenugreek gloss, made with the HH Peppermint mask + C&P Rice Water Rinse
Cowash: As I Am Itchy Scalp Cowash
Conditioner: SSI Papaya Hydrate Hair Mask
Leave-In: EcoSlay Rice Pudding
Gel: EcoSlay Jello Shot

Neomorph

Did quick midweek Cowash yesterday night
Cowash: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Conditioner

Styled my hair into two flat twists

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Prepoo: ORS Replenishing conditioner
Shampoo: ORS hair repair Invigorating shampoo
Conditioner: crece pelo rinse
Leave in: leche cabra coconut and ginger leave in +ORS Max moisture silkening leave in conditioner
Gel: Ecostyler black castor oil and avocado oil

Set hair for a braid out bun for the rest of the week

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Pampered my hair today a bit

Hot Oil Treatment: Argan Oil
Shampoo: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Deep Conditioner (with heat): Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment

I agree… you have something big here.
When I converted to the sulfate-free cleansers (such as clay washes, shampoo bars, etc)… I avoided butters and oils since these cleansers aren’t deep enough to remove the build up.
I must say… that’s why my hair was the healthiest.