Setting to Success 2015

toaster

Okay, here are my terrible end of the year progress pictures. I didn't really set this year unless you call twist outs with satin rollers on the end a "set", but I wanted to do a final post in this tread before I move on to the 2016 thread tomorrow.

I started the year at full waist. Starting picture is 2014-12-20. Ending the year grazing crack-a-lackin. I was parting and finger de tangling my hair with coconut oil, so I pulled a piece of hair from the back quadrant. Today's picture taken 2015-12-19

Ready to set through the new year!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 34

toaster

Taking those roller clips back. They worked with the 2 inch gray magnetic rollers but I didn't fit under my Pibbs. I barely fit with 16 gray rollers (I roll in quadrants) as it is.

I was considering just letting my hair grow for a while but I think sometime next year I'll start trimming more frequently and maintain length. Unless I can stretch my sets for 2 weeks at a time, I don't want the time i spend on my hair to increase too much.

toaster

Final verdict: the smaller rollers give me straighter roots, and they come with snap covers so that helps. Will probably stick with those as the larger rollers only cut my rolling time down by 5 minutes and I still was under the dryer for two hours. Good experiment.