Taleah2009

Forgot to post but I did my weekly routine on Sunday morning before church (terrible idea btw because I was rushing lol).

I woke up super early, washed with SM shampoo, did a 2 min protein treatment, DC with SM

I then did a perm rod set. I didn't take pics though because it looked pretty similar to the first I did it. The first time came out a smidge better.

I will be setting again on Friday night because I have a wedding on Saturday. I'm going to attempt to put my set into some form of updo. The wedding is black tie and I am wearing a gown so I think an up do will be perfect

So I did end up setting on dry hair on Saturday (I did a co-wash on Friday and air dryed in 4 twists). My set came out looking great! One side didn't dry all the way because I was tired of sitting under the blow dryer attachment thingie (that thing gets super hot!). The wedding was in Jamaica, and well.... I wasted my time doing my hair. By the middle of the wedding my hair poofed soooo bad. I didn't have not one defined curl anymore. IDK how my hair even transformed into the poodle that it. It was raining off and on so my hair must of sucked all of the moisture out of the air. I was too upset I didn't get a good picture before I became a poodle lol

Dee-Licious

I plan to use my hourglass/Ethiopian/Italian/tension/whatever-the-heck-their-called rollers this weekend. I haven't used them in over 6 months at least probably closer to a year.

AgeinATL

I also just realized that this lady is in Atlanta. I MAY have to go to her for a rollerset if the price is right. I feel like her method would be better for my type of hair than the Dominicans.
I also just realized that this lady is in Atlanta. I MAY have to go to her for a rollerset if the price is right. I feel like her method would be better for my type of hair than the Dominicans.

Finally scheduled an appointment. Going in a couple of weeks and I’ll be sure to post my thoughts.