Seven Wonders Drink...

Seeking8Rights

911 Hair Rescueâ„¢

Hi all,

I have been getting a lot of pm's regarding the recipe for my hair drink 911 Hair Rescueâ„¢, so I decided to post it to my fotki. It is located in the Journal section along with my testimonial regarding why I drink it and the amazing things it as done for my hair.

Also, I didn't think about doing this before, but I will start documenting my hair growth/progress while drink the drink. There is a folder that will contain the data in my fotki.

So, please feel free to take a look at it and join me on the journey. If you have any questions, please pm me or post such in the comments area of my fotki.

Ciao, Ciao!

Last edited:

newsgrl

KeClee23-
Thanks for posting this recipe. I just printed it out and plan to try it this week. Now, do you take any other vitamins, or do you simply drink the drink? Your hair is lovely by the way...

gghair

Hi Keclee23,

I'm a newbee to lhcf. I went to your fotki but didn't see the recipe. Not sure if I'm looking in the right place for it.:ohwell:

newflowers

Okay, so I'm not totally losing it - I checked the journal section and could find no recipe.

Am I missing something?