Shaista Brown Mehandi (Henna)

marygrove013

I can't remember who used this? For whoever did, how did you like that brand of henna? On the box it said it was safe for the hands & hair, but I plan to return it today in fear that it's a compound henna...Thanks for your help in advance, ladies : )

marygrove013

It just says: Shaista Brown Mehandi...It also says it can be used on the hands & hair but by recommendation by someone else, I'll probably excahnge it for Jamila : ) I want to keep my hair on my head!

LovelyLionessa

It was me! I have a box of that stuff! :wave:

I haven't tried it yet though because I had lots of other henna to work through first. Since it can be used on the skin as well as hair, there should be no metallic compounds in it. Sorry I haven't used mine yet so I can't give a review but I hope that info helps. :)

~*~ShopAholic~*~

The kind I used, (just different brand) said the same thing, it can be used on the hair and body, it also said exactly what I received, that the hair would be left silky soft. The only thing I didn't see was dye release and I left it for over 24 hrs, but all my strands are on my head and I'll be doing it again on sunday.