Shampoo and Conditioner

angiemar718

What is your favorite shampoo and conditoner and why?
My list:

1.VO5 blueberries and creme- for the smell and the slip.
2.African Pride Hair Mayo conditioner- alot of slip, the best conditoner, to me.

alliyah4eva203

aveda brilliant shampoo and conditioner. they make my hair soft, they detangle really well, they add great shine and smell lovely

CheerHHS

I don't have a favorite shampoo, all the ones that I've tried have been horrible. For conditioner washes I LOVE VO5 Strawberries and Cream (might change when I use my nourishing oasis). For regular conditioning I love Motions Moisture Plus.

Nice

I would have to say Salerm Wheat Germ Oil Mask (conditioner)-the closest thing to a miracle product for me.

For a shampoo, I really don't have any favorites. I am still trying to find one that I really like. Maybe I will try the Salerm shampoo.

chocolate01

Shampoo-Motion lavish conditioning, it leaves my hair clean and super soft.

Conditioner-Suave Milk and Honey, smells great, does a good job of detangling and it also smells great.

MizAvalon

Shampoo: Kerastase Bain Satin 3
Conditioner:Kerastase Masquintense for very dry and thick hair
Makes my hair feel so silky, detangles amazingly and drug store brands are simply no comparison

Kalani

[ QUOTE ]
CheerHHS said:
I don't have a favorite shampoo, all the ones that I've tried have been horrible . For conditioner washes I LOVE VO5 Strawberries and Cream (might change when I use my nourishing oasis). For regular conditioning I love Motions Moisture Plus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even the NTP shampoo?!!

BrEE

for now elucence shampoo and kenra conditioner. i'm hoping creme of nature will be better though in terms of slip.

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
angiemar718 said:
What is your favorite shampoo and conditoner and why?
My list:

1.VO5 blueberries and creme- for the smell and the slip.
2.African Pride Hair Mayo conditioner- alot of slip, the best conditoner, to me.

[/ QUOTE ] African Pride has a hair Mayo conditioner?????? i have never seen it

Best conditioner to me, CPR

Kalani

Best conditioner hands down is AO GPB
Best detangler is Aussie Slip
Best shampoo and hair mask is NTP

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
chocolate01 said:
Shampoo-Motion lavish conditioning, it leaves my hair clean and super soft.

Conditioner-Suave Milk and Honey, smells great, does a good job of detangling and it also smells great.

[/ QUOTE ] yeah i like motions shampoo too

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:
Makes my hair feel so silky, detangles amazingly and drug store brands are simply no comparison

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... I had the Masquintense for fine hair and I hated it!! I bought it last summer and I forced myself to use the last of it the other day (only because that darn stuff was sooo expensive!!
) but anyway it did nothing for my hair except make it smell like perfume... no slip whatsoever... a total waste of money!!

Lindy

My votes go to:

Shampoo - Elucence Moisture Benefits (yummy peach smell and leaves my hair feeling silky & moisturized)

Conditioner - Kenra Moisturizing (slip galore)

angiemar718

"African Pride has a hair Mayo conditioner?????? i have never seen it"

It's a deep conditioner(just like ORS Mayo), but i don't know why i call it a conditioner, but i like what it does to my hair.

CheerHHS

I haven't had the chance to try the neutrogena yet, but I will be REALLY soon. From the accounts that I've heard I'm sure I'll love it.

MizAvalon

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... I had the Masquintense for fine hair and I hated it!! I bought it last summer and I forced myself to use the last of it the other day (only because that darn stuff was sooo expensive!!
) but anyway it did nothing for my hair except make it smell like perfume... no slip whatsoever... a total waste of money!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lindy, so sorry you didn't like it.
It's been amazing for me. I know what you mean about the perfumy smell though, that's my only complaint.

Angelicus

elasta qp cream conditioning shampoo- soft, silky hair.
L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment- great for lush rollersetting and twistouts

missykeyana

Creme of Nature....but I want to try new ones, I think there may be better ones out there

Daily Defense Tender Apple...the slip is unbelievable!!

A_Christian

Kera Care Hydrating,Detangling Shampoo along with Kera Care Humecto Creme Conditioner. My hair is very easy to comb through after using these products.

candibaby

Lanza Dry Hair Line Moisturizing Shampoo, Moisture Treatment, and Detangler. I ABSOULUTELY LOVE IT! Even though my hair's not dry, it still works wonders.

Leslie_C

Shampoo: Design Essentials Moisture Retention
Conditioner: Design 6 in 1, nexxus humectruss, NTM, Motions Moisture Plus....

inthepink

Favorite Shampoo: Nature's Gate Lemon Vebena and Chamomile
Favorite Conditioner: Tie between St Ives Extra Shine and Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner

Lee

Con Shampoo and Soft and Beautiful Moisturizing Botanical Shampoo.

Suave Awphi Conditioner (the best for leave-in, con wash and deep conditioning without heat) I never tried it with heat.