Share Your Testimonies: 2011

LoveisYou

God really showed up in my life this year. For years I was a church goer who lived in sin. I wanted to do things my way, not God's way. I harbored a lot of unforgiveness, hurt and pain. In March 2011 of this year, God began a new work in me and the process of my delivery began when I rededicated my life to Jesus Christ. I look back and can only marvel at God's grace in my life. I am brought to tears when I think about His protection and His provision despite my sin and sinful living. So far it's been an awesome experience!!!! I have so much to learn, so much growing to do, but I am just excited walking with Him day-by-day.

For years I tried to change myself through sheer willpower. Now I realize that God is in control and I am becoming a new person with the help of the Holy Spirit. I didn't understand what people meant when they talked about having a personal relationship with Christ until now. He's my Abba Father!

I just wanted to share my testimony, please continue to pray for me as I for you.

Now I'd love to hear your testimonies!

Last edited:

nathansgirl1908

He blessed me to pass the bar exam the first time. I really didn't study like I should have but nonetheless He showed mercy.

He blessed me to graduate from law school with high honors.

He also blessed me with three wonderful vacations this year.

And He gave me favor in several situations.