Shark FlexStyle Air Drying & Styling System

yamilee21

FYI, a very similar Shark hair dryer with the diffuser, oval brush and concentrator attachments is $179.99 at Costco right now.
ETA: It’s the HyperAir version at Costco; the dryer base doesn’t bend like the FlexStyle, so it looks more like the Dyson.

(Normally, I should have walked past it without noticing, but this forum has me checking all kinds of things I should ignore. I haven’t even blow-dried my hair in 6-7 months! :rolleyes: :lol: )

Last edited:

Lylddlebit

I came across this today and was going to post in the airwrap thread but found this one. It came up in my feed as a Dyson Airwrap vs Shark Flexstyle comparison video. It looks like a pretty good knock off. I like how the base bends for blow drying and diffusing. This looks like the best dupe so far...especially since they have the build your own section where you choose the accessories that you actually want. I'm not mad at it!

Last edited:

beloved1bx

Idk why I'm in here...can't tell you the last time I blow-dried my hair myself...
But the ability to choose your own accessories is really nice...

That round brush looks a little scary though. I don't know how that would work on my kinky type 4 hair. Would be interested to see reivews from women with tighter coils.

secretdiamond

I've held off on buying the Dyson one.

But this one, with its attachments and ability to bend/flex into a traditional dryer, plus the price, makes me want to pull the trigger. However, what I'm waiting to see is how long the curls last. Many reviews mention that the curls don't last at all with the Dyson Airwrap. The youtuber above did mention her curls were starting to fall by the end of the video with the Shark..... While they did appear looser, if the curls stayed that way for the rest of the day, that would be acceptable to me.

Last edited: