Shaved haired, BC and long term transitioners

almond eyes

I have a question for the women who can explain whether they think shaving and BC helped their natural hair grow in better than when they long term transitioned. This is for women who transitioned several times which methods do you think helped your hair in the long run, shaved, BC or long term transition? Did you see changes in hair texture and hair health when you compare your hair journeys?

I have transitioned many times but this is the first time that I am going to shave my hair off. I am doing so because of scab hair and also I noticed that even when I long term transitioned to natural in the past it was still hard to tell what parts of my hair were relaxed or natural. I think the shaved hair will work out because I have not relaxed in five months. My sister has been shaving her hair for eight years and she says that when her hair begins growing in it is a wavy texture that never used to be the case when she was relaxed and when she was growing her hair out.

Very often women will also say they shaved when they actually BC which is not the same thing and also shaving hair a month after your relaxer also I think one may still experience the scab hair. I know that for me my relaxed hair was always great for a few months and then fell apart and I think the over processing caused lots of scab hair.

Best,
Almond Eyes