She retained 3 inches in two months

PureSilver

:lol: She is super excited. I want to take biotin but I'm afraid of possible breakouts.

kandake All you have to do is up up up your water intake, i have been taking biotin and the only time i get a pimple is when i drink little to no water.

Biotin has strengthened my hair soooooo much, it grows my hair fast too and it makes it thicker. Gonna get me some more this evening and i am stocking up.

all_1_length

:lol: She is super excited. I want to take biotin but I'm afraid of possible breakouts.
I've been taking a mulitvitamin with 150mcg of biotin and I experienced really painful breakouts all over my body. The last time I took a multi with biotin in it it had 30mcg or less and didn't suffer any unusual breakouts at all so I guess my tolerance depends upon the dose. My hair is looking great tho.:spinning:

all_1_length

@kandake All you have to do is up up up your water intake, i have been taking biotin and the only time i get a pimple is when i drink little to no water.

Biotin has strengthened my hair soooooo much, it grows my hair fast too and it makes it thicker. Gonna get me some more this evening and i am stocking up.
Yup I noticed this too.:yep:

ETA: I can't say much about drinking water to help prevent breakouts because I have been trying to get at least 64oz or more of water in a day and I still broke out.

Last edited: