She Set The Jeep On Fire But It Didn’t Go As Planned...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

(Did I do that right) Can you see the video?)

1. Watching this from my laptop, I get to see in full illustration how the words, 'Let's Bounce' become real! Cause when she fell, she did just that, her body bounced when it hit the ground.

2. I find this video clip so amazingly choreographed. I love how it is synced with the music and the vocalist pointing at the right time, with the explosion. Synced with perfection. :yep:

NaturalEnigma

Easier said than done. :lachen:
Let this be a cautionary tale for anyone making revenge plans.

What happened to the days of putting sugar in the tank???

I remember when Pink told the story about a time she was mad at her husband and she got a knife to blow out his tires but while slashing the tire she ended up hitting the metal part and cut herself really badly, where she needed stitches. I was like OMG, when revenge goes wrong.

Black Ambrosia

I remember when Pink told the story about a time she was mad at her husband and she got a knife to blow out his tires but while slashing the tire she ended up hitting the metal part and cut herself really badly, where she needed stitches. I was like OMG, when revenge goes wrong.
I remember reading a book where something like this happened. A woman slashed a guy’s tires but locked herself out of her car in freezing weather. I think she had to go into his building to avoid getting frostbite. A whole mess.

NaturalEnigma

I remember reading a book where something like this happened. A woman slashed a guy’s tires but locked herself out of her car in freezing weather. I think she had to go into his building to avoid getting frostbite. A whole mess.

Wow, she’s lucky he wasn’t petty and left her outside. I’m too afraid of karma to get back at someone like that. I’ll let my disappearance from your life be my revenge.

Black Ambrosia

Wow, she’s lucky he wasn’t petty and left her outside. I’m too afraid of karma to get back at someone like that. I’ll let my disappearance from your life be my revenge.
If I remember correctly it was a high rise so he didn’t actually let her but she was in the lobby looking suspicious and trying not to be at the scene of the crime. She was trying not to be there when he came down and went to his car.