Shea Butter Hair Smoothie

Mamacita

Sounds yummy doesn't it......well it is
This is a fairly new CREAMY hair conditioner from Carol's daughter. It says it's a intense conditioning treatment. I think this stuff can make the hardest hair soft. My hair is very picky when it comes to conditioners and I need one that has very good detangling properties. It also has the Tui (pronounced twee) scent to it, it smells so good. Okay here are the ingredients just in case you're curiuos, okay here it goes: by the way if you're not familiar with CD, she uses natural products...
Water, corn, soy, sweet almond, jojoba & wheat germ oils, vegetable emulsifying wax, shea & cocoa butters, infusions of camomile, marigolds and lavender, kelp, sea moss, Vitamin C, and Tui fragrance oil.

I got this in July and I absolutely love it. I figured I'd share something because I soak up so information from you ladies
HTH

Victorian

old head
Sounds delicious... I've never tried anything from this line, although I've heard a lot about it here...That's it, I'm getting a second job

Peachtree

Danggonit! I had just saved up my money for sum Kenra, now this "smoothie" conditioner is tuggin' at my dollars
What to do... ooo what to do!!! I'll get them both
I'm turning into a conditioner junkie

inthepink

Hard decision, huh Peachtree? I'm really falling in love with Carol's Daughter products and noticed this one today but I won't be buying it!

caralexis2005

i have this and i loooove it!! I was talking about this on the carol's daughter thread. i use it as a preshampoo and a leave in. it really straightens out my newgrowth and makes it silky even my 4a coils.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I need someone to tie my hands behind my back. I just posted on the Kizzi thread--I wanna try that too! Ugh...running (SPRINTING) away from the computer so that I don't type in www.carolsdaughter.com

This is harder than celibacy

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Dangit! Stop It! I'm back on the wagon now ...(whistling & walking AWAY from this thread)

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, you may as well go on and buy it.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Allandra
!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm going to use my $$$ to do something "legal" and re-stock my Elucence conditioner & shine spray

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I'll keep that in mind if I feel tempted again
I'll tell myself "Well, Allandra said go 'head & get it!"

B

ballet_bun

I'm definately going to order this as soon as I go HOME ....

Mamacita

It is on the website. I ordered it from there in July, I got it in 3 days. Look again under the conditioner section it should be there. HTH

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I'll keep that in mind if I feel tempted again
I'll tell myself "Well, Allandra said go 'head & get it!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
So far I'm doing good! I really want to get the Mimosa Hair Honey, Kizzi, Shea Butter Smoothie, HHB, & the Chocolate Milk (lotion) .

But I'm stayin' strong
(game face)

PaperClip

Bumping for more recent/updated responses. I'm curious to know if this will help with frizz re. finely textured natural hair.

Thanks!

lexi08

Is this good for relaxed hair? I am currently looking for heavier conditioners for the winter.