Shea Growth And Retention Regimen 2018

Has Shea Butter 'got you'?

• Let me look over my investment portfolio and see if I have room for shea related stocks.

Votes: 21 12.8%
  • I've got 8 pounds in the house, I need to order me some more because I don't want to run out.

Votes: 29 17.7%
  • 1 Day without sealing my ends is just unthinkable.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • It works for me for now.

Votes: 45 27.4%
  • Nah, I can take it or leave it.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Meh, I'm here for the posts.

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • That stuff just weighs down my hair. No thanks!

Votes: 17 10.4%

• Total voters

Honey Bee

@ElevatedEnergy

Your hair makes me want to call my mother more often.

Your hair makes me want to volunteer every weekend.

Your hair makes me want to cut sugar out of my diet and go raw vegan gluten carb free.

Your hair makes me want to learn another language, one that reads right to left.

Your hair just makes me want to be a better person, okay?!?!?!?

:rofl:

Ok, @Chicoro, yall done sucked me in. :lol: I'm down. Mama Honey Bee broke me off some shea butter out of her stash for testing purposes. :sekret:

I have fine hair, so I'll probably be on @ElevatedEnergy's every four days regimen. I have some ideas for my blend, but I need to do some research first.

For those trynna strain powders from oils, I have those iron-shut tea bags, the large ones. :yep: I like em cuz they're disposable. :look: (I don't look for new things to clean. As long as its biodegradable, I'm good. :look:)

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
@ElevatedEnergy

Your hair makes me want to cut sugar out of my diet and go raw vegan gluten carb free.

Your hair makes me want to learn another language, one that reads right to left.

Your hair just makes me want to be a better person, okay?!?!?!?

I second this notion! Thank you for speaking my mind!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Ya'll are already showing OUT in this thread and:

- it 's not EVEN 2018 yet!
Let me clutch my Shea butter mix and put my hair up to protect it. Because if this is an indication of the ride to come, it's going to be a rodeo in full effect. I have a problem distinguishing between 'effect' and ´affect'. Do not judge me, or else me and my Shea mix are OUTTA here!

tapioca_pudding

@tapioca_pudding :2inlove: Now why you gotta go and make me blush?!!!

I'm so flattered!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: I love it... Lawd that last gif :lachen:

I'm just saying.. you out here inspiring the masses with this head of hair of yours... :love: I'm just here to soak in allllllll the knowledge. :D :D :D

YvetteWithJoy

On break

Let me clutch my Shea butter mix and put my hair up to protect it. Because if this is an indication of the ride to come, it's going to be a rodeo in full effect. I have a problem distinguishing between 'effect' and ´affect'. Do not judge me, or else me and my Shea mix are OUTTA here!

:lol:

You got the right "effect."

I think this might be right:

Affect (AH-fect): Emotion
Affect (uh-FECT): a verb . . . to affect someone or some thing
Effect (uh-FECT): A result . . . as in a cause and effect
Effects (EEE-fects???): Belongings??? (I need to look this up)

I use them wrong all the time. English can be a challenging language.

ETA: I just know that the ACTION one -- the verb -- starts with "a." A for action. :yep: Until you want it to be a thing, an emotion. That's the "a" one, too.

Last edited:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
:lol:

You got the right "effect."

I think this might be right:

Affect (AH-fect): Emotion
Affect (uh-FECT): a verb . . . to affect someone or some thing
Effect (uh-FECT): A result . . . as in a cause and effect
Effects (EEE-fects???): Belongings??? (I need to look this up)

I use them wrong all the time. English can be a challenging language.

ETA: I just know that the ACTION one -- the verb -- starts with "a." A for action. :yep: Until you want it to be a thing, an emotion. That's the "a" one, too.

Yeah! Thank you!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My handheld mixer came so I whipped out a 4oz jar of:
Unrefined SB
ED JBCO
HBCO
Te.a Tr.ee Oil
Pepp.ermint Oil

Will make various combos in small 4oz batches. This is my "Itchy Scalp" formula.:giggle:

My next batch will be:
Umrefomed SB
Ri.ce B.ran Oil
Pum.pkin Seed Oil
Grape.seed Oil

guyaneseyankee

Just made two new batches last night, 2018 - Bring it!!!!

ThatJerseyGirl

@ThatJerseyGirl
Hey Lady!:hiya:....:kiss:

Bulk Apothecary has all the scents. Go check them out. :yep:

They have all the scents the Hand-made Natural Vendors use to scent their products.:look:

It will be my first time buying, but it seems like the go-to place (here) for scents.:love:

Mary, Joseph and JESUS!!! Chiiiiiillllleeeee.......Well stick a fork in me and pull it out clean cuz I.AM.DONE!!!!

*wailin n carry'n on* why did you send me hereeee.......

They have Allure fragrance oil and I am wearing that today. In fact, I bathed in it..shower gel, lotion, oil and all!!!!

And they have those hammered copper Moscow mugs for 7.99 in the clearance section and Pimp Pier One Imports has the audacity to have those mugs for much more.....