Shea Growth And Retention Regimen 2019

What is the length barrier you would like to break through in 2019, with Shea butter's help?

• Top of shoulder length

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • Collar bone length

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Armpit length

• Between armpit and bra strap length

Votes: 36 20.3%
  • Bra strap length

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Between bra strap and waist length

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Waist length

Votes: 35 19.8%
  • Whip length

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Hip length

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Tailbone length

• Total voters

caribeandiva

Human being
I;m in the same boat for different reasons. When I'm depressed and stressed i eat but when i'm happy and life is flowing in the right direction my appetite is gone. I've been taking advantage of it though by eating healthy when i do eat. Now food is about nutrition/fuel. I love when i get like this. Weight just falls off. I'm hoping to be back here by the end of summer(prob shaped a little different since i was 21 in the pic and am now almost 35). 40 lbs to go:pepper:
View attachment 444633

Okay back on topic:p
You’re very pretty! Highlighter on fleek!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Ooohhhh weeeee you IS FINE!!!!

She show is fine!!!!!

Looking so beautiful!

Let's post it again fo' M FA SEZ! (That's 'emphasis')

Chicoro

Okay, I hit two (2) Shea Milestones!

1. Braids can stay in 7 days with no tangles! I didn't have to re-do my braids after 3 days. I went six (6) days from Sunday night until today, Friday and...
  2. Hair was still moist and greasy after 6 days! My hair was still deeply moisturized and lubricated and my braids came undone so easily.

BeautifulRoots

I, Chicoro, hereby nominate and induct @BeautifulRoots into the Shea Made Hair Unicorn Hall of Fame, on this 22nd day of March, 2019. She was outted in post #1421 showing, long, black rope-like, super long, natural twists that are so beautiful that they don't look real! Congratulations!

@caribeandiva ,
Please do your thing! Thank you!

Wow, thanks @Chicoro and @caribeandiva! This forum has truly changed my hair care journey for the better over the years and I'm so thankful for the knowledge everyone shares here. Thanks again!

Chicoro

For a Unicorn glow that won't break the bank:

EDIT:
  1. Shimmery eye shadow or pigment
  2. Thick body lotion with no color
  3. Your Foundation (not needed)
  4. Glycerin for shine!
  5. Cheap hair spray, or make-up sealer (Spray over the mix!)
Mix up 1 to 3. Then set it with 4. As the video states, some of us can do this NOW, with what we have in the house!

Shea Made Hair Unicorns, and those in the making: ACTIVATE!

Last edited:

Chicoro

My fake Fenty Body Lava came out like ashy glitter. :cry3: Instead of being golden tanned, I look like Powder slapped me.

I am determined to be a golden Shea Made Hair Unicorn this summer. I'll find a way.
*Gallops off and away*

Last edited:

VictoriousBrownFlower

For a Unicorn glow that won't break the bank:

1. Shimmery eye shadow or pigment
  2. Thick body lotion with no color
  3. Your Foundation
  4. Cheap hair spray, or make-up sealer (Spray over the mix!)
Mix up 1 to 3. Then set it with 4. As the video states, some of us can do this NOW, with what we have in the house!

Shea Made Hair Unicorns, and those in the making: ACTIVATE!

Great diy hack

VictoriousBrownFlower

My fake Fenty Body Lava came out like ashy glitter. :cry3: Instead of being golden tanned, I look like Powder slapped me.

I am determined to be a golden Shea Made Hair Unicorn this summer. I'll find a way.
*Gallops off and away*
you prob used the wrong pigment color. i wanna try it with just the lotion (or shea mix) and pigment. :scratchchin:makeup geek makes great loose pigments. They have every color of the rainbow.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I've been looking for you. Where have you been? Is your hair to your thigh? You know how fast it grows.
Aww, I feel so special :infatuated: it’s not there yet :lachen: I’m learning how to crochet and get a little stuck on that sometimes lol The sides come down to my jaw when I stretch it, but I haven’t taken a front yarn braid down to length check it.

Chicoro

i used neutral protein filler mixed with myhoneychild honey hair mask and a tsp of herb infused oil. I did it the wk b4 last and the shedding imediately went back to normal. This is the sec wash and its still good so i know i must have been really overmoisturized.

I love, love that neutral protein filler. It is so multi-purpose and has so many uses. I have that on my list to buy when I go back to the US.

Chicoro

One of the herd don't need NOTHIN'. She is already got 'Super Fine' Golden Radiant Unicorn down pat.
*Sucks teeth, rolls eyes and looks enviously towards the object of my ire pictured directly below*

To the contrary! THIS is to what any Unicorn may wish to aspire. Look at the natural, beautiful, golden glow she has. YES, girl, @VictoriousBrownFlower , I have reposted your picture 8 times in the last 3 days. Fenty cosmetics spoke to her and bottled whatever she has and called it 'Body Lava'!

Last edited: