Shea Growth And Retention Regimen 2019

What is the length barrier you would like to break through in 2019, with Shea butter's help?

• Top of shoulder length

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • Collar bone length

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Armpit length

• Between armpit and bra strap length

Votes: 36 20.3%
  • Bra strap length

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Between bra strap and waist length

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Waist length

Votes: 35 19.8%
  • Whip length

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Hip length

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Tailbone length

• Total voters

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I gifted my sister a 10 pound block of Ivory Shea Butter....and by gifted...I mean, I left it in her living room while she was at work. I thought it would be a nice surprise for her to come home to.

She called me just now and was like...ummm take this back...go whip it, then bring it back to me.

No ma'am Pam. I'mma need you to do some of the work miss lady!!!! :lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
I heard that

Prisangela

I cant mix butters with a handheld electric mixer either. My wrist is never ready for that type of manipulation. :lachen: I commend all that can, I just dont have that type of patience.

I always use my standing mixer. I purchased this strictly for Shea Butter, and do not use it for anything else.

View attachment 447063

I use the flat beater attachment.

View attachment 447065

Gives me perfect results every time.

View attachment 447067

View attachment 447069

I see in your post you have a "whole mixer". Does that mean a standing mixer? If so, I'd use that next time.
that flat beater attachment is a game changer

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Going through the 2018 Shea thread and I'm just cracking up. We were having a ball in that thread and I'm only on Dec 2017 posts. I can't believe we are still using these terms I came up with..."Shea Slide"..."Queen Shea"...yall just as weird and Shea crazy as me. :lachen:I say that with love! LOL :2inlove:

I found my first pictures showing my Shea'd up hair!

downloadfile.jpeg

downloadfile-1.jpeg

The 2018 thread is making me miss @tapioca_pudding posts! :cry3:

Also making me want to do a Shea'd up twistout.

Prisangela

Going through the 2018 Shea thread and I'm just cracking up. We were having a ball in that thread and I'm only on Dec 2017 posts. I can't believe we are still using these terms I came up with..."Shea Slide"..."Queen Shea"...yall just as weird and Shea crazy as me. :lachen:I say that with love! LOL :2inlove:

I found my first pictures showing my Shea'd up hair!

View attachment 447177

View attachment 447175

The 2018 thread is making me miss @tapioca_pudding posts! :cry3:

Also making me want to do a Shea'd up twistout.
:heart:

PlanetCybertron

Also, my braids are so much longer now. I'm not sure if they are just elongated from all this Shea Butter or if my hair is going through a growth spurt. I'm really excited about my fall length check. I may be able to call Classic sooner than I expected.

Please make it to Classic this year with me! I’m gonna need another person to confide in if and when I run into troubles.

Don’t leave me hangin! Lol

Virtuosa

Shout out to @Virtuosa for putting us on to 3cayG! :2inlove:

Awww thanks sis! I still haven’t found a better quality Shea. I’m so grateful for your coffee oil recipe. I have a scar that reminds me of something I’d like to forget and your coffee oil is the only thing that has worked to shrink and fade it. Thank you!!!! You are a healer @ElevatedEnergy !

Though I haven’t been in here too much lately I am still Shea sliding all over my town. My go-to mix for my hair is still Shea (yellow or Nilotica), extra virgin olive oil, and some Rosemary herbal oil. I use the yellow Shea when I want something a bit heavier. The more I learn about the Queen the more I respect her. May her triterpines and fatty acids live forever!

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Awww thanks sis! I still haven’t found a better quality Shea. I’m so grateful for your coffee oil recipe. I have a scar that reminds me of something I’d like to forget and your coffee oil is the only thing that has worked to shrink and fade it. Thank you!!!! You are a healer @ElevatedEnergy !

Though I haven’t been in here too much lately I am still Shea sliding all over my town. My go-to mix for my hair is still Shea (yellow or Nilotica), extra virgin olive oil, and some Rosemary herbal oil. I use the yellow Shea when I want something a bit heavier. The more I learn about the Queen the more I respect her. May her triterpines and fatty acids live forever!

I am so happy that coffee oil is working for you! Tell that scar to GONE ON!!!

And wow at the Healer comment. I think a lil tear just dropped from my eye.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Shea Coffee Oil Results on my Burns on the front of my thigh:

I feel like my burn fading has stalled. Then I catch a glimpse of my legs the scars are ever so slightly lighter.

What's interesting is that the marks on my legs are diffusing. Imagine looking at an image and then watching it break down into individual pixels. That's what these scars look like they are doing, but slowly.

I noticed that that my skin is drying and flaking where I put the coffee oil and the Shea Coffee Oil butter. Only the scarred area of my legs, those areas with the burns, are flaking. So, I KNOW it's the Shea Coffee Oil doing something.

I don't think I will be able to go bare legged Summer 2019, though. My scars are still black. They look lighter to me. But, when I take a photo, they still appear on the image as dark, marks. I am ashamed to post them here because my eyes say fading and the camera image says still dark and scarred.

I keep going. I believe it continues to work. The hot, boiling oil literally cooked my skin. Thus, the healing is slow as the damage was deep.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Came Up in here to shoulder up these 6,000 posts to keep our Shea Butta' Guru Ms @Chicoro on her J-O-B so the rest of us can make it.:kiss:

I dipped back in my Stash for a minute to work on using up some of my Hand/Pre-mades so I haven't been whipping as much, but I may start to doing some Overnight SB Pre-Poo's so I can use up some of my SB and get some of the benefits.:lick:

Good Work my Sister Shea Queens!

Keep posting....Let's get to that 6,000 posts!

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I had a dream that I bought ANOTHER 5lb bucket of Shea even though I have 3 already :pullhair: plus some other butters I haven’t even touched yet lol. When my dreams aren’t being weird, I have shopping dreams, where I’m just walking around buying stuff lol. Get it together subconscious. We don’t have it like that right now.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
I had a dream that I bought ANOTHER 5lb bucket of Shea even though I have 3 already :pullhair: plus some other butters I haven’t even touched yet lol. When my dreams aren’t being weird, I have shopping dreams, where I’m just walking around buying stuff lol. Get it together subconscious. We don’t have it like that right now.

Now you know Queen Shea is powerful when you start having dreams about her! :lachen:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!

You have it wrong. Queen Shea is calling it in and claiming it for you. Get it together @ItsMeLilLucky ! Shea butter fortelling the future! What's she going to next!