SHEDDING

mcgheeola

So i washed my hair with creme of nature shampoo kiwi & citrus.I put the oct on my scalp only for 5 mins and used vo5 herbal escapes moisturizing conditioner.Had a lot of shedding wondering if codliver oil pills that i have will help with my shedding for now.

niqu92

ummmm this has nothing to do with your shedding but do you like the creme of nature kiwiw&citrus shampoo?

garlic supplements help with shedding i also to black tea rinses. but is the shedding random?because ppl typically shed the most hair at a particular time during the year, for me i shed a lot around december/jan when its the coldest

mcgheeola

Yea i like the shampoo i shed alittle in the summer months i was using the fast shampoo last week but stopped.I need to buy the conditioner so that i can see if i get any growth using both.

mcgheeola

I looked it up is ok to use molasses with the oct.It has protien in it will that be to much protien?

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Shedding is a natural occurrence. While there may be internal factors that causes shedding to increase, I'm uncertain if a product can make that happen. I tried fresh garlic but it was too messy, stinky and time consuming. I know use alter ego garlic for my pre and post TU shedding.

Pompous Blue

@mcgheeola
I'm an avid tea rinser (black tea, bhringraj, coffee, nettle and shavegrass/horsetail teas). These help to stem my excessive shedding.

As with any regimen, consistency is key.....I never fail to tea rinse after washing/co-washing and I never fail to take Saw Palmetto daily.

HTH

Last edited:

GIJane

@mcgheeola
I'm an avid tea rinser (black tea, bhringraj, coffee, nettle and shavegrass/horsetail teas). These help to stem my excessive shedding.

As with any regimen, consistency is key.....I never fail to tea rinse after washing/co-washing and I never fail to take Saw Palmetto daily.

HTH

ummmm this has nothing to do with your shedding but do you like the creme of nature kiwiw&citrus shampoo?

garlic supplements help with shedding i also to black tea rinses. but is the shedding random?because ppl typically shed the most hair at a particular time during the year, for me i shed a lot around december/jan when its the coldest

Pompous Blue and niqu92 or anyone else who would like to answer. When you ladies do your tea rinses are they a final rinse or do you do another rinse with water or oil afterwards? How are you all using the tea rinses to curb excessive shedding?

niqu92

GIJane

basicly i wet my hair with water in the shower, then i pour the black tea all over my hair from a medium sized bowl then i apply which ever conditioner im using and let it sit for 15-20 minutes and then i rinse it all out

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue and @niqu92 or anyone else who would like to answer. When you ladies do your tea rinses are they a final rinse or do you do another rinse with water or oil afterwards? How are you all using the tea rinses to curb excessive shedding?
@GIJane
I tea-rinse after shampooing, then apply my conditioner over it and steam. My final rinse is always an ACV rinse.

I've been doing this for over a year and feel it helps to stem any excessive shedding during my shedding season (August - September). My favorite teas are Nettle, Horsetail or Earl Grey.

Did not have excessive shedding in 2010 and 2011. So, I think it's successful. And as mentioned before consistency is key and I tea-rinse year 'round.