Shedding

Caramel Jewel

I'm concerned about my hair... It sheds.... It always did... I lose this much each day... I always have... Relaxed and natural... I'm always surprised I still have so much on my head because I sheds so much.... But since I'm relaxed I'm concerned about it thinning... I don't want it to thin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 121

Mistycat

Strands of hair are supposed to shed each day. That looks like a decent amount.

Last edited:

Mistycat

It may seem like a lot but compared to the # of follicles on your head, it's really nothing. As long as there is no visible thinning or bald spots occurring, you should be fine

Lovestyr

If it bothers you that much maybe you get one of those hair analysis done or go see a dermatologist. If you think its excessive shedding there may be a underlying cause. First rule out the basics: moisture, protein, vitamin deficency or stress??? Just saying u know women who are pregnant sometimes experience excessive shedding. I would be concern too cause you know what's normal for you. Look into it and keep us posted :)

Guinan

Re-Branding
It looks normal to me i have quadruple the amount of shed hairs a day. I've stopped worrying bout them. As long as i dont see any bald spots, im good

leiah

I'm a very heavy shedder. Ive had 2 pregnancies in the time ive grown my hair from nothing to tailbone length. Don' t worry about it! New hairs will grow in place of the shed ones.