Short Hair Ladies: What protective styles do u wear?

MissFallon

I am currently at SL and can't do a sock bun or a decent puff but I want to wear protective styles. What different protective styles do u wear (especially naturals)? I don't want to have to straighten my hair to wear a protective style so what can I do other than a wash n go and a puff as a nice protective style?

Evolving78

2 strand twists, flat twists, cornrows, twist/braid outs, bantu knots, fro hawks, finger coils, etc.... ( can't think of anything else right now) I would be careful about phony ponies and puffs because you will have to pull and stretch your hair a lot and you don't want to get breakage from that. You shouldn't have to straighten your hair often to protect it. It is like you are going backwards unless you just want to wear straight styles and be chemical free.

Blackoutzangel05

Even curly ones seem to be better for me with 1/2 wigs because I flat twist the front of my hair. I have 4 straight ones, 2 that I have never touched and I don't like them with my curly hair. Might just have to do smaller twists in the front though to keep them from frizzing up.

NCRapunzel

I wear full coverage wigs when I go out. I prefer the ones that do NOT have combs; I'm fearful that they may pull and break my hair.

AfroKink

I like doing either 2 big cornrows, or 2 big flat twists, going straight back. I LOVE this style. It's quick and easy to do and can last me 2 weeks.

Lys