short hair

brenda55

hello
I cut my hair of because of breakage. Now i am wondering about hair care, since it is short. Does anyone have any ideas, about night time hair care, wrap it roll it. I am going to the salon every week, since i don't do a good job of washing and fixing this short hair of mine. Please ladies bounce some hair tips to me....

CaramelKiss

Why was your hair breaking before? I think the important thing is to keep it moisturized and use a satin pillow or a satin bonnet/scarf. Be careful with wrapping, it can thin out your hair.

JenJen2721

I would say definitely wrap your hair at night with a silk or satin scarf or bonnet. What does the stylist do to your hair when you visit her on a weekly basis. What's your regimen like in between visits?

Common

[ QUOTE ]
hello
I cut my hair of because of breakage. Now i am wondering about hair care, since it is short. Does anyone have any ideas, about night time hair care, wrap it roll it. I am going to the salon every week, since i don't do a good job of washing and fixing this short hair of mine. Please ladies bounce some hair tips to me....

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized that because so many of us have short hair there has to be a common reason why. What I found was that African-Americans have the driest hair of any race of people
If this is a common problem, why hasn't any one ever told us how to correct our dry hair problem? All the books and information on our hair just seem to avoid the subject. Even if it is mentioned, there was never a remedy for the problem. Hair care manufactures seems to want to sell a product not give us answers to why we have short hair.

Recognizing the need for more accurate knowledge about caring for our dry hair, I researched our hair and developed an actual hair care maintenance system to help alleviate our dry hair problems. Now growing longer hair for us is revealed in my step-by-step hair care maintenance guide Ultra Black Hair Growth II 2000. While others only claim they know our hair needs, and deluge you with products, I arm you with accurate black hair information. Information that you need to successfully achieve your longest length.

There are so many products and companies that claim to help us grow our hair. But when you read things they say like "trim the ends to make your hair grow" be forewarned, they did not research hair growth! They only want to capitalize on the fact that you want long hair!
From Cathy's Howse Website

shay_in_sc

I am dealing with the same thing so I can understand how you feel. At night, I wrap my hair so that it could have some kind of style in the morning. I have made a decision to stop using heat and I keep my hair moisturized. It's hard to do short hair into different things but eventually it will grow out. Also I realized vitamins were important as well.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Make sure to keep your hair moisturized in between visits. Wrap you hair at night with something satiny. Do weekly deep conditions. Minimize heat. What is your regemin like in between visits?

Integrity

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hello

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized that because so many of us have short hair there has to be a common reason why. What I found was that African-Americans have the driest hair of any race of people
If this is a common problem, why hasn't any one ever told us how to correct our dry hair problem? All the books and information on our hair just seem to avoid the subject. Even if it is mentioned, there was never a remedy for the problem. Hair care manufactures seems to want to sell a product not give us answers to why we have short hair.

Recognizing the need for more accurate knowledge about caring for our dry hair, I researched our hair and developed an actual hair care maintenance system to help alleviate our dry hair problems. Now growing longer hair for us is revealed in my step-by-step hair care maintenance guide Ultra Black Hair Growth II 2000. While others only claim they know our hair needs, and deluge you with products, I arm you with accurate black hair information. Information that you need to successfully achieve your longest length.

There are so many products and companies that claim to help us grow our hair. But when you read things they say like "trim the ends to make your hair grow" be forewarned, they did not research hair growth! They only want to capitalize on the fact that you want long hair!

[/ QUOTE ]

CH is that you??
WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!

azul11

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hello

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CH is that you??
WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG ROFLMAO
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.