Short lived transition I BC'd

LuvLiLocks

Yeah so I couldn't commit to the transition phase. I just really wanted to experience my natural hair so I BC'd. Now I am exploring what my hair likes and how it reacts to different products. I have not worn it out to work yet because I haven't built up enough nerve :look:
My hair is dry in these photos with no products cause I wanted to see what I'm working with. I think the texture is kinda weird right now...we'll see what happens. Wish me luck ladies. :grin:

Attachments

• BCtop.jpg
    BCtop.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 31
  • BCside.jpg
    BCside.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 26

baby42

it looks cute it will grow back in no time i wanted to bc but i got scared:lol: any way happy growing:)

BillyJay

Congratulations! Freedom feels so good! Now your products wont be wasted and best of all, you'll get to experiment!!!

kellie7777

LuvLiLocks said:
:scratchch hmmm CVS is only 2 minutes from my house.....

Congrats on your new TWA. I did the BC myself liek a month ago, boy was i nervous. but i said, hey i am not my hair and just rocked that fro.... i'm sure you look really good.
you will definitely enjoy the freedom and yeah i can't keep my hand out of my head either... now about the garnier stuff. let me know how it works out for you. :)

LuvLiLocks

Oh Thank You ladies for all the support :grin: I intend to be updating in a few weeks with mega growth!!! .....
BTW, I love the HIH club! I've been wearing a wig, and I just realized today that I have been putting my fingers thru the wig and playing with my hair...while at work :eek: :lachen: :lachen: