Should I stay or go????

Shana'

Currently I use CON poo and cond but I'm trying to find something better for my hair. I like CON but at times my hair feels really dry and hard afterwards. I used a sample of Optimum Care Anti-Breakage poo and cond and loved it. The problem is I'm not sure if I should buy the line based off a sample of or go with NTM which is really popular.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Don't ever go with what's popular just because it's popular- it may not work for you. Always go with what your hair loves. :yep:

Tylers-mom

I agree. Do what works for you. I use Cream of Nature and love it..but only the red bottle. The green bottle doesn't work well for me...but others love it.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I agree. Do what works for you. I use Cream of Nature and love it..but only the red bottle. The green bottle doesn't work well for me...but others love it.
*raises my hand* That would be me. My hair loves CON-green label. :yep:
Another thing that happens with hair is that sometimes something that you use is nice at first, then it doesn't work as good anymore. You switch to another product (that also works for you) and then come back to the 1st product at a later time, and it'll work good for you again. I know a few people who do that- flip between 2 or 3 different brand products that work for them.

Shana'

*raises my hand* That would be me. My hair loves CON-green label. :yep:
Another thing that happens with hair is that sometimes something that you use is nice at first, then it doesn't work as good anymore. You switch to another product (that also works for you) and then come back to the 1st product at a later time, and it'll work good for you again. I know a few people who do that- flip between 2 or 3 different brand products that work for them.

I use the green label as well and sometimes it works, other times I feel like I'm raking leaves. Im open to trying something else to see if it works better but how do I know what to try???? Maybe I will get the NTM and switch between the 2.

ajacks

ITA... Always listen to your hair. Don't fall into the PJ trap :nono:

chebaby

this is the case with me too. i still cant understand how the extra moisturizing one doesnt work as well as the red lable:nono:.

Blessed_Angel

Shana, I agree with the other ladies.

Also, since you like the Optimum better, you could just use the poo, and maybe try the condish.

I like NTM poo; but I can't stand the condish (for my dd's hair). It makes hair dry. In fact, the NTM poo is the only thing I like from their whole line. Many lines have good and bad products; except for my beloved Kenra line...:grin: