Shoulder Length Hair Girls

Shariracquel

I don't know, but maybe it is because I am new, but I barely see anyone congratulate someone on their hair if its not beyond shoulder length, unless the person with shoulder length hair is asking for advice or showing a new pic which would display progress.

I just want to big up all my shoulder length hair ladies, who are looking to be brastrap by whatever time. I think that we should all encourage each other and by doing that I think all of us ladies will experience new, dense hair growth by whatever time.

Happy Growing Y'all

baglady215

I know I've seen some beautiful shoulder length heads of hair on this board... To me, it's not length but health as well. Keep growing girls!!!

DangerouslyShy

baglady215 said:
I know I've seen some beautiful shoulder length heads of hair on this board... To me, it's not length but health as well. Keep growing girls!!!
ITA!!:yep:

Congrats all my fellow shoulder length ladies!!!:weird:

sweetpeadst

AWWWWWw I am about to cry!
Finally someone who feels like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all my shoulder length girls!!!!!!!!!

taraglam2

Shoulder length girl checking in---used to be neck length.

Thanks---I will hit beyond shoulder length one day!!!! Congratulations to all shoulder length girls on the board!!!!

Mizani_Mrs

*scratching my head* Yea! howcome we aren't congratulated?? :perplexed lol. I am sportin my shoulderlength hair very proudly. and guess what!!! my hair just inched to collarbone length, so a BIG YAY for me!!!

Shariracquel said:
I don't know, but maybe it is because I am new, but I barely see anyone congratulate someone on their hair if its not beyond shoulder length, unless the person with shoulder length hair is asking for advice or showing a new pic which would display progress.

Happy Growing Y'all

MsKendra

Achieving Shoulder Length is something to be proud of ladies!! Congrats to US all :D

Now if I can just get my hair to grow and move beyond this length!

Tara, I definately see the improvement in ur hair girl!!!

Tara

MsKendra said:
Achieving Shoulder Length is something to be proud of ladies!! Congrats to US all :D

Now if I can just get my hair to grow and move beyond this length!

Tara, I definately see the improvement in ur hair girl!!!

(blush, blush) That means alot because boy it was a challenging road!! And you will certainly get your hair beyond shoulder, we ALL will if want it.

(dream sequence music) It seems like only yesterday when I wanted to acheive this goal, now I can't wait to get to brastrap!! So I'm back on the baggie method.