Shout Out to Balisi! - Updates on My Touch Up after 20 Weeks Post

divinefavor

Good Morning!

I wanted to share that last night I had my touch up 20 weeks post relaxer. Balisi was my stylist and will continue to be. I am so pleased with my hair and also my progress. I learned that although stretching is good for my hair, that I may need to stop at 15 weeks (thanks Balisi for that suggestion :) ). I had a little breakage from the stretching, but overall was still able to retain some of the growth. Balisi used the Silk2 Professional No Lye Relaxer System and I love it! Balisi trimmed my ends but did not take a lot off. She is very in tuned with hair. While doing mine she should took the time to examine, learn and ask questions about my hair. For you ATL ladies who may be looking for a stylist, please contact her. You will be very pleased. Updates are in my album.

Nanyanika

Balisi did an AWESOME job, your hair is gorgeous, i love the shine it is so healthy and full.

divinefavor

bubblebtm2 said:
wow...not to mention ur progress is amazing. What have u been doing and using?

I've been washing and deep conditioning every week. I wear it down on Saturday and Sundays (rollersets). Monday through Fridays I mostly wear a scrunchie ponytail or another updo (the one in my album). In December, I added The Original Mane 'n Tail Conditioner to regimine. I mostly use it though when I wear my hair pulled back throughout the week. I mix MNT, a moisturizing conditioner (Keracare or Elucence), distilled water and a few oils (jojoba, sweet almond, evoo, and grapeseed) and spray it on everyday. I am thinking about using MNT (mixed with oils and honey) as a pre-poo and see how that works out.

divinefavor

divinefavor said:
I've been washing and deep conditioning every week. I wear it down on Saturday and Sundays (rollersets). Monday through Fridays I mostly wear a scrunchie ponytail or another updo (the one in my album). In December, I added The Original Mane 'n Tail Conditioner to regimine. I mostly use it though when I wear my hair pulled back throughout the week. I mix MNT, a moisturizing conditioner (Keracare or Elucence), distilled water and a few oils (jojoba, sweet almond, evoo, and grapeseed) and spray it on everyday. I am thinking about using MNT (mixed with oils and honey) as a pre-poo and see how that works out.

ETA: I mainly alternate between Keracare and Elucence. Although, I may add another to list. I am such a PJ!:grin:

mommatide

YOUR HAIR HAS GROWN SO LONG:p WHAT AWESOME PROGRESS. YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOUR HARD WORK, I COMMEND YOU....AND:> DON'T STOP TILL YOU GROW ENOUGH (TO THE MICHAEL JACKSON TUNE:grin: )

divinefavor

mommatide said:
YOUR HAIR HAS GROWN SO LONG:p WHAT AWESOME PROGRESS. YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOUR HARD WORK, I COMMEND YOU....AND:> DON'T STOP TILL YOU GROW ENOUGH (TO THE MICHAEL JACKSON TUNE:grin: )

Aww thank you!!!! Okay, I love that song!

blackhair

Great progress and beautiful hair. Balisi is did a wonderful job.

SILK2 ?? my godness where can I find this relaxer?

kreeme

Devine,

Your hair looks wonderful. I might need to make a trip out to see Balisi the next time I get a perm. I'll have to pack a lunch though...I'm on the southside of town. :lol:

divinefavor

blackhair said:
Great progress and beautiful hair. Balisi is did a wonderful job.

SILK2 ?? my godness where can I find this relaxer?

Thank you! You will have to find a stylist in your area who can purchase it.

divinefavor

dlewis said:
Your hair looks great:D , how many inches did you have for the 20 weeks?:)

Thank you so much! I think Balisi said I had about 2 inches, but I don't want to misquote her.

lmjenk67

Great progress! Thanks for reminding me that I got a card from her at the meeting. I've made my appt (twists) for this Sat. I'm considering transitioning so she is going to help me explore my options.

Keep up the marvelous hair growth!

divinefavor

lmjenk67 said:
Great progress! Thanks for reminding me that I got a card from her at the meeting. I've made my appt (twists) for this Sat. I'm considering transitioning so she is going to help me explore my options.

Keep up the marvelous hair growth!

Thank you so much!!! Please share your photos when you're done!