SHOUT OUT to LONG hair NATURAL, CHICORO!!

DragonPearl

CHICORO, your hais is amazing! People, check out her album!! She is a waist length natural, with a thick, healthy, luscious, stunning looking head of hair!! Her hair was so beautiful, I was cursing at my computer. :lol:

I had been looking for a multiple bun protective style, and she's got one, and she gives details on how to achieve it. I can't believe this is the first time I noticed her album. Man, I need to spend more time in the Hair section...

Belle Du Jour

I was just thinking that Chicoro needed a shout out after viewing her album today. Her hair is beautiful, lush, and long. Props!

bellydancer

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has some beautiful hair!!! That's how long I want mine to be. I can't seem to get that fullness though. I need a serious trim.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Thank you for the shout out and the wonderful compliments! :D :grin: I'm on the site! I am on the site! :wave:I have a dial up connection at home and it is soooo slow. :ohwell: At work, it moves like lightening but I can't post- against the rules ya know... :( I am glad there are some things in my album that are helpful. :) If anyone has any questions :confused: , please feel free to send me a pm. I can send those from work and home! I am not much of a poster so please forgive me if my board etiquette is not quite up to par. :look: I'd like to reference each one of you in my reply, but my computer is too slow for me to go back and check the names. It will time out. Sigh...exhale. Thank you again, everyone!

Nay

I was just looking at Chicoro's hair pics this morning admiringly!
Very nice indeed :D

Cinnabuns

Ayeshia said:
Lol I ve been stalking her album for the past YEAR...shes never on here :ohwell: She needs to be though :)

She comes on sometimes, she's just been very busy latley which is something that I totally understand. :)

I agree also, her hair is very beautiful and I have been a fan for a long time now. Her texture and length is very nice. :weird:

VelvetRain

chocolate01 said:
:eek: I can't believe I never saw her album before. Beautiful hair.

looks like a new feature of the month in the making. Your hair is really pretty.
It's truly impossible to see everyones album here. People put new ones up all the time.

Ayeshia

Cinnabuns said:
She comes on sometimes, she's just been very busy latley which is something that I totally understand. :)

I agree also, her hair is very beautiful and I have been a fan for a long time now. Her texture and length is very nice. :weird:
Oh I know I was playing lol. I pm'd her a few times haha...