Shout to the Lord!!!

ebonysweetie

On American Idol Gives Back

They sang it last night and they sang it again tonight. Last night I noticed they started the song off with "My Shepard, My Savior", but tonight they actually said "My Jesus, My Savior". In any case I love this song, it was the song of the year for me in 2007. I was very excited that the words and its message was able to be presented to such a large audience. :yep:

"Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing..." Loved it.

Nice & Wavy

It was awesome!!!! I couldn't believe it.

I think they sang it again because the first time they sang it...right after the song, that actor (I can't remember his name) came on and cussed up a storm...it wasn't fitting the moment at all.

God is good!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

I think they sang it again because the first time they sang it...right after the song, that actor (I can't remember his name) came on and cussed up a storm...it wasn't fitting the moment at all.

God is good!
I saw it Wednesday night and I just cried....I was so blessed :love2:

ebonysweetie

God is good!

Ben Stiller. Yeah I didnt like that at all. My cousin called me complaining about him. "My spirit was so settled and here he comes...." you can guess the rest lol. I thought last night's performance was much better and it did make me cry. I loved it!