Side Burns: The Forgotten Hair Thread

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Ladies I have them ashanti sideburns. So many threads on here with accepting the good and bad of your hair.

What can I do with my wolf sideburns. When I shave my sideburns, the sides of my face itch.

Instead of always fighting them, how can I accept them? How do you handle or accept your sideburns?

leona2025

I have them Ashanti's too. The people at work tease me about them. When I shave them my face also itches and they area is extra pale, lol. I shave them and they are back in full in less than a month. I never know exactly how far up to shave. My face feels naked without them and overdressed with them, lol. So I haven't accepted them. maybe I can get some kind of shaping lol.

Lilmama1011

And I have no side burns, I didn't notice that until high school when a friend pointed it out, it doesn't look bald or anything just nothing there, i have a headline and that's it

leona2025

I used to relax them, but they are very resistant and they relaxer doesn't last long and it burns a little. I gel them into the sides of my ponytail sometimes. They get that long. I just shaved them again a few days ago.

DivineNapps1728

My friend gels hers up & tucks them behind her ear or up into her bun; I think fighting with them became too labor intensive after a while. She does relax them though.

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
I Naired mine the other day when I was doing my stache and my beard.

My side burns damn near connect to my kitchen. My daddy calls me football helmet. Smh

I used Smooth Away (that hair removal buff pad) and it made me grow in hair on my chin.