Side effects from using MN?

Sexyred

Hi Ladies, I know a lot of ladies are using MN for growth and I was just wondering for thse who have been using it have you experienced any side effects (especially those that have been using for some time). I used it once and woke up the next day with a sinus headache. So please tell if you had any side effects small or large anything that seemed out of the ordinary that you can attrubute to the MN. I know a lot of people talk about the benefits but not a lot about side effects. So please tell. TIA

I think i read of someone having a headache once in one of the threads.

AgapeQueen MN is Minoazole nitrate(sp?) the same stuff in Monistat that is used down there when there is a not so fresh feeling:lachen:. Some ladies have been using it for growth either mixed with essential oils or straight out the tube. Do a search and you will find a lot more info. I am surprise not many people seem to be having any side effects.

Last edited:
I keep hearing that people are getting headaches. I'm wondering if it's possibly another ingredient in the product and not the mn? A lot of people are using the monistat because it contains mn but it's not the only source of mn.

What other products have MN? I checked the ingredients in neoporin ( all forms) and evidently, the active ingredients have changed as of
9/11/07:yep:.

The only side effect I've experienced was a headache the next morning after applying the MN the previous night. I haven't had a headache since and used the cream for about two or three weeks now.

Back