Siggy Error...

Cayenne0622

I tried to add my foti url to my siggy and I later tried to a picture and I keep getting the same error: cannot find siggytoomanlines. I tried reducing it down to 3 lines, which is less than I have now and still the same error. Help me...please...

XXXtacy

I am getting the same error. I just wanted to change SL to APL and keep the rest the same. That error keeps popping up.

Cayenne0622

I may have to PM Beverly, Nikko, or a moderator because no one has answered yet. :perplexed I'll let you know what I find out.

Catina72

I'm having problems too, I tried to update my siggy by taking out the first pic, leaving the second and adding a new one. Wouldn't let me:perplexed

br0wney3z

I was getting that same problem a few days ago. I think you can only have like 3 lines now or something. I couldn't add the ticker to my siggy anymore.

Proudpiscean

I tried to add my foti url to my siggy and I later tried to a picture and I keep getting the same error: cannot find siggytoomanlines. I tried reducing it down to 3 lines, which is less than I have now and still the same error. Help me...please...

I'm having the same issue! How did you resolve it? :look:
TIA!

alundra

Addicted to jdramas
I'm having that problem too. Other people have pictures much larger than mine. I wanted to do a haiku about me getting married and going on hiatus / moving but it wouldn't let me. And I spent a lot of time thinking about that haiku. :ohwell:

Kurlee

Same problem checking in, can't even update exisiting info whoich in some cases less text than i already have:nono:

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I dont believe its based on size, its based on characters. There is a character limit, and also an image limit, the software wont allow more than 2-3 images, including smileys.

stinastina

But what does that have to do with taking something out ? I'm not trying to add anything to my siggy, I want to remove my meez and I still can't.

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Bumping! I am having the same problems and error message. Help I really need to update my siggy..any current news re issue?

kokodiva524

Serial Lurker
I'm trying to remove the newbie from my siggy and I keep getting an error message. Something about BB size too large:perplexed Please help!!:sad:

anherica

I can't add a picture to my signature. I received a "too many lines" message, and tried making the pic even smaller but nothing. I can see the picture in the "add signature picture" box, but when I preview my sig I get nothing. Can someone please help?

Crown

I can't add a picture to my signature. I received a "too many lines" message, and tried making the pic even smaller but nothing. I can see the picture in the "add signature picture" box, but when I preview my sig I get nothing. Can someone please help?

*Be sure your picture is equal or under 500 by 200 pixels or 19.5 KB (if you have another line in your signature, a size of 200 by 100 pixels is better).
*You have to click on "add signature picture" and save changes.

karezone

Mine is giving me that message too. I tried to delete my entire signature and it still would not work. :ohwell:

Integrity

My siggy is is not showing up I just get 'siggypic' or something similar instead of the pic. Help PLEASE?:drunk: