Siggy Pics -COME ON NOW Mayyyyynnnnn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss*Tress

I reduced my siggy. It occurred to me that I'm operating with a 21 inch screen and so what may look relatively moderate to me may look ginormous to someone else. Therefore, I've done away with that huge photos. Is my siggy still to big?
I have a 12-inch laptop so yours is a bit large for my screen.

Last edited:

aloof one

I do think it is getting a little over the top.

Why do I need to see an 8 x 10 of you and yours everytime I get on LHCF?

HoneyDew

What happened to the siggie limits anyway?

I took my pics away because of that.

But, now I am seeing the big ones again. And some racy ones, too.

FromHair2There

I know I'm sick of ridiculously huge sigs. I could care less what they are because thats your own discretion. But these huge sigs would never be put up with most other forums I deal with.

And yes I know I could turn off sigs but I feel you sig shows a little info and personality which I love seeing....just in a smaller size:yep:

AmyInAtl

and bikini's, uggg............is it really necessary??????????

not everyone wants to see ppl all exposed, for the sake of a acrobatic, hair shot, i mean, i could be wrong???
i dunno

AmyInAtl

Re: Is it possible to block the titles of "ignored" people Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinelady
Is it possible to block the thread titles of posters that I have on my ignore list?

Thanks!

No it's not.

so in essence, if you don't want to see a avatar, you dont have a choice

poookie

grr... how come i can't upload or link to my teenie tiny 200px x 150px siggy picture, but some of you lovely ladies are on here with HUGE siggies?

i mean, is this some kind of LHCF magic i'm not allowed to take part of until i've been here longer?

:grin: kidding!
well not really. how do you get such large signature pics on here? do you link from another page, or do you have to upload it in a certain format?

glamazon386

I think I saw something that I wasnt supposed to see. :perplexed

We might be thinking the same thing. I PMed one of the mods about it and they said that the siggy wasn't breaking any rules. :rolleyes: I was offended. I don't need to see people in their bra and panties. But anyway beyond that, what happened to the size regulations?

Last edited:
i think i just spotted what youre talking about and my eyes are offended,, theres no need for that here,,,, but i think shes a newbie and maybe doesnst know... lol

glamazon386

i think i just spotted what youre talking about and my eyes are offended,, theres no need for that here,,,, but i think shes a newbie and maybe doesnst know... lol

IDK... I think I'm about to get me a big near naked siggy and see how y'all like it. :look: :lol: I'll probably get booed off the board.

Last edited:

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I just PM a mod asking the same question and I have here since 2003 so it's not the time on here

grr... how come i can't upload or link to my teenie tiny 200px x 150px siggy picture, but some of you lovely ladies are on here with HUGE siggies?

i mean, is this some kind of LHCF magic i'm not allowed to take part of until i've been here longer?

:grin: kidding!
well not really. how do you get such large signature pics on here? do you link from another page, or do you have to upload it in a certain format?

Studio_gal

I saw it also and I just adblocked it, thank God for Firefox!!!!
I'm glad I found this thread. What has posing in your drawers got to do with your hair? I'm not easily offended but.............. it was just a bit too much.
:ohwell:

Last edited:

SparklingFlame

I'm glad I found this thread. What has posing in your drawers got to do with your hair? I'm not easily offended but.............. it was just a bit too much.
:ohwell:
I dont know who ya'll are talking about but I saw somebdy posing in they draws a while back and I was like uhhhh........:nono::nono::nono:

Nice & Wavy

Ok, dh said something about it to me just now about how come I am looking at people who are half dressed. I told him it was the hair site and he was like :blush:. He told me that it doesn't make any sense to him that women have to dress half naked to show their hair.:nono:

I'm sorry, but I'm a bit bothered by some of them. I will be praying about this because I don't think I can even come on to LHCF at work anymore...I don't want them to think I'm doing something wrong.:ohwell:

Bint Yusef

Ok, dh said something about it to me just now about how come I am looking at people who are half dressed. I told him it was the hair site and he was like :blush:. He told me that it doesn't make any sense to him that women have to dress half naked to show their hair.:nono:

I'm sorry, but I'm a bit bothered by some of them. I will be praying about this because I don't think I can even come on to LHCF at work anymore...I don't want them to think I'm doing something wrong.:ohwell:
Just turn all siggy's off in your control panel when you are at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.