Siggy Pics -COME ON NOW Mayyyyynnnnn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
It was thanks to the tutorial that made me learn about Adblock. If you have Firefox go to Tool: Add-On; get Adblock; and then you can right click the picture that you want blocked and that's it.

HoneyDew

i think i just spotted what youre talking about and my eyes are offended,, theres no need for that here,,,, but i think shes a newbie and maybe doesnst know... lol

I know what you guys are talking about. I think it was the sme one that I mentioned before, but now there is more! It is just to much.

HoneyDew

I didn't notice a 'strap on' but did think the person looked kind of 'dude' like...

okay, I did not see that either, but I think you and I are on the same page.

I feel bad for her though. I don't think she realizes that it is not cool. But from her posts and board contribs I would not want her to feel awkward. She need to just take down the hair nekkid photos.

Monigirl

:look::look: Umm... I feel bad for asking, but can someone pm me the photo or the poster with the strap on pic? just curious......:grin:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Ya'll just be FEENIN for the clink clank. It be callin ya. :lachen:

Before this one gets padlocked, my stance is still the same as when I originally made this thread.

Keep the siggy pics small and I'm glad you love your girl bits, I just don't wanna see 'em. No I'm not jealous or a hater, I just don't wanna or need to see you in all your bucket naked undressedness.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Ladies, thank you for your concern and interest in keeping LHCF members in line with the forum rules. If you have questions or concerns about a particular sig, please feel free to report it. If it is found to be a forum violation it will be removed, if it is deemed to be appropriate the sig will remain. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.