*sigh* Another New Hair Line

G

When I went to get my touchup the stylist was all excited
and wanted to "Try Out" this new line of products for African American Hair.

I'm not sure who it's by but it's called "Sheer Brillance"
(dudley maybe) It's in beatiful Peach Colored nicely decorated bottles - Expensive of course she used a silk oil sheen which was in a bottle about the size of trial sized shampoo and it was $16

It smelled very very good.

Theres shampoo, cond, that silk stuff, and a sheen spray I believe. (anyone seen it) It was at JC Penney.

Just what we need another line of Hair Products.

G

Yeah, actually I did, it was really silky and shiny, she used something first to roller set (setting lotion) and then after she took the rollers down she put only a little bit of that silk stuff and it really was flowing.

I really don't want to buy more products but I too am curious about the rest of the stuff.

They need sample sizes.. I t hink I'm gonna ask her if they have any.

joyous

Mindy, I tried the Moisturizing conditioner a couple of months ago, and I loved it. It made my hair feel really moisturized. I didn't repurchase because I don't think they give you enough for your money.

joyous

Mindy, I tried the Moisturizing conditioner a couple of months ago, and I loved it. It made my hair feel really moisturized. I didn't repurchase because I don't think they give you enough for your money.

G

Awww, Naw, Now I feel compelled to try that cond. - I'm definitely gonna ask for some samples....

sephora

the last thing i need. i was fine before i came to this site! all of a sudden i dropped like $40-50 in a month. no more, no more!! lol...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Sephora,

Most of us were "fine" before we came to the site

I am telling myself right now that I'm sticking with my current products. But, um--if one of you ladies just feels like posting the ingredients to the moisturizing conditioner, I won't mind at all