silicon mix + aphogee 2 minute reconstructor= bombness!!!!

c*c*chic*

Ok so I'm at work and since I have nothing to do I decided to wash my hair and blow dry it so I can flat iron in the am. I washed my hair with paul mitchell tea tree shampoo. When iit came time to condition and dc I decided to just put both the sm and the a2mr on my hair with a cap and let it sit while I do paper work. 50 min later I washed it out and my hair feels like silk!!! I sprayed the aphogee keratin with green tea on my hair along with chi silk infusion gvp and redken antisnap gvp. Silk I tell u!!! Loll hhg ladiies!!

sqzbly1908

I have been finding an excuse to buy SM....thanks OP...

I know I am dippin' but u can wash you hair at work??? Kewl!!

c*c*chic*

Lol I work till 12 but all my work is done by 8. I work in a home. Yes I did blow dry and it feels so soft! My coworker was in shock, needless to say I'll b doin her hair 2morrow night while I'm at work lol. Ladies please don't sleep on this! And the crazy part, I didn't even use heat and the slip was amazing!!!

WaistLengthDreams

Ok so I'm at work and since I have nothing to do I decided to wash my hair and blow dry it so I can flat iron in the am. I washed my hair with paul mitchell tea tree shampoo. When iit came time to condition and dc I decided to just put both the sm and the a2mr on my hair with a cap and let it sit while I do paper work. 50 min later I washed it out and my hair feels like silk!!! I sprayed the aphogee keratin with green tea on my hair along with chi silk infusion gvp and redken antisnap gvp. Silk I tell u!!! Loll hhg ladiies!!

Do you think that the Silicon Mix would be a good follow up to the Aphogee 2 step??