Silicon Mix Conditioners are finally in Los Angeles!

Barbara

Princess
Attention Angelenos: Silicon Mix!

It's finally here in Los Angeles! :bouncegre :bouncegre The conditioners that is. I don't know if the other products are there. I didn't both looking for them.

Anyway, all three formulas are here! I saw them two days ago at the New World Beauty Supply Store in the Washington Square retail strip center. :superbanana:

The cross streets are Washington and Crenshaw Boulevards (about two blocks east of Crenshaw on the south side of the street).

The post office (Rimpau Station) is located between the market and the laundrymat just in case you're not familiar with this area. The beauty supply store is near the front of the parking lot.

Thank God it finally arrived! :grin: Now I don't have to order it online.

Last edited:

Barbara

Princess
Angelenos! :yahoo:

Are there any more beauty supply stores that sell Dominican products in Los Angeles? As big as this city is, we should of had Dominican products a long time ago. Maybe because we don't have a large Dominican population like New York City.

I'm keeping a "look out" :spinning: on Miss Keys 10 en 1 and Lacio Lacio.

Last edited:

Butrsoft

I heard from a co-worker that Sterling Park Beauty Supply on Adams and Fairfax has them. :yep:

ETA:

5810 W. Adams Blvd. 90016
Phone: (323) 937-1006

Last edited:

Kimiche

I know exactly where that place is, I used to go there all the time back in the day. Glad you found your favorite product in Los Angeles Barbara.