Silicone free Tresemme???? Say Whaaaattttt!!!!!!

PPGbubbles

I was on Youtube last night and I saw a comment where a lady stated that she was using Tresemme's new Silicone Free Conditioner. Of course she didnt post the name or where she got it from :wallbash:

Does anyone know the name of this product? or have any of you tried it?

I just have a feeling this product may be heaven sent! I love the smell of Tresemme conditioners :lick: and I know that I would love it even more if I could get it without cones.

Found the name!

Tresemme Naturals
(New silicone free conditioning)
Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
With Aloe Vera and Avocado

Last edited:

CaliDiamond

I was soooooooo tempted to get this when I saw it at walgreens 3 for $12. Tell me how you like it pweeeze!

I'm looking for a backup for my staple TJ's.

Averoigne

I went to Walgreens this afternoon in hopes of finding a bottle to try. You LA ladies had already bought it all up; not a single bottle was left in stock. I hope you're proud of yourselves...:sad:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

lovelyone80

I was coming to this board to ask about this product.
it looks nice...I might have to stalk out the local CVS. I wish I could get a free sample from somewhere.

Kimiche

Looks like these companies have been really doing their research. I'll look into these products.

PPGbubbles

Perhaps I will get some for my next wash and post results/mini review ....unforturnately that is a week away lol but we shall see because I am learning the my hair likes cone free conditioners....IE Aubrey Organics WC but I need a cheaper alternative!

theprototype

I was checking this out today thanks to this thread. I saw that they also have a "low sulfate" shampoo, but I mean, ammonium lauryl sulfate was still the second ingredient on the list.. :look:

The bottles I saw were like these:

Last edited:

CleverGypsy

I looked at the ingredients on the conditioners today at Walgreens (they're on sale 3 for $10 here in NY). I don't know why they put isopropyl alcohol in the mix- I had to pass.

4evershika

Ok ladies... I've been using the cone-free, nourishing moisture conditioner as a co-wash for the past week and a half and I LOVE IT!!! It melts away any tangles in my hair and leaves my naked hair after the co-wash super soft!! I'm actually shocked because I didn't have high expectations for the product but I was pleasantly surprised...

PS: it DOES have the isopropyl alcohol in it but it is the 2nd to last ingredient...

JustSimplyTish

This is a old thread but I just picked up the Silicone Free Tresemme Naturals/ Nourishing Moisture with Aloe vera and Avocado today .....and I can't wait to try it tonight when I cowash

PPGbubbles

I had 4 got about this thread but I now use this product religiously for co-washes...it works well for me....well the condish at least.

although its cone free it has pretty good slip and I love the scent.

I have been using it for a couple of months and my hair and my boh braz hair and it worked well for both of us lol

I actually used it last night to cowash my mini twist and Im loving how my hair feels in my twist out!.... its a keeper for me :)

Qurlyqt

Although the alcohol gave me cause to pause :blush:, I've been using Tressemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture for at least a couple of months now! Since I'm rinsing it out, I'm hoping the alcohol has no ill effects on my hair. Thus far, love it! :yep:

smitmarv

Although the alcohol gave me cause to pause :blush:, I've been using Tressemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture for at least a couple of months now! Since I'm rinsing it out, I'm hoping the alcohol has no ill effects on my hair. Thus far, love it! :yep:

Believe it or not certain types of alcohol do not dry out your hair such as a rubbing alcohol would. The term alcohol mainly is referring to how the product ingredient was processed (for example to distill something but different). I hope it's something that is not drying and I just may try this. I have never had any luck with any of the other Tressemme products.