Silk Elements Kera-Minerals Smoothing System (Kertain tx for ethnic hair less heat)..

Dove56

Hi Ladies,

There's a new keratin treatment in Sally's that's made specifically for ethnic hair by Silk Elements. The link below also has a video that gives step-by-step instructions. This treatment uses less heat, only one pass of the flatiron instead of 5-10 with other treatments. I haven't used it so I can't provide a review yet. Once I try it I'll let you all know what I think of it.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/kera_minerals_system/SBS-373680,default,pd.html

bellebebe

Re: Silk Elements Kera-Minerals Smoothing System (Kertain tx for ethnic hair less hea

Please tell me you've tried this & took pics. I'm really interested in this :grin:

The Princess

Re: Silk Elements Kera-Minerals Smoothing System (Kertain tx for ethnic hair less hea

Might works for others but not me. In the video her hair was already straight after just blowdrying. Its easy to flatiron with one pass, with her hair. Please let us know your outcome, also what hair type are you?

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie

Dove56 reviewed it and liked it. I think she is 3c? I will bump the thread cause i think i will try this soon. It doesnt seem as tedious as normal bkts.