SILK PROTEIN LOVERS-PRODUCT ALERT

Averoigne

For those of you who love silk protein products and for whatever reason haven't been able to/choose not to buy pure silk amino acids in bulk or online, I found two drugstore products that you might be interested in:

1. Hask Pure Shine Polishing Serum with Silk Protein (Silk amino acids is the 3rd listed ingredient of 10 ingredients) At $5.49 a bottle at Walgreens, this might give Chi Silk Infusion a run for its money. Plus it appears that the silk ratio of this product is higher.

2. Finesse Silk & Soy Moisturizing Conditioner for Dry, Coarse Hair (Silk Powder aka serica is the 5th listed ingredient of 20 ingredients). This is higher than the V05 Silky Expressions line ratio and doesn't contain mineral oil like some of the other silk conditioners (eg, Praital Silk Worm Rinse, Motions). It does, however, contain silicones. So choose your poison. :)

newflowers

The Hask product looks good. It should certainly replace the CHI as a coating for hair before relaxing.

Thanks for posting.

la flaca

Averoigne said:
For those of you who love silk protein products and for whatever reason haven't been able to/choose not to buy pure silk amino acids in bulk or online, I found two drugstore products that you might be interested in:

1. Hask Pure Shine Polishing Serum with Silk Protein (Silk amino acids is the 3rd listed ingredient of 10 ingredients) At $5.49 a bottle at Walgreens, this might give Chi Silk Infusion a run for its money. Plus it appears that the silk ratio of this product is higher.

2. Finesse Silk & Soy Moisturizing Conditioner for Dry, Coarse Hair (Silk Powder aka serica is the 5th listed ingredient of 20 ingredients). This is higher than the V05 Silky Expressions line ratio and doesn't contain mineral oil like some of the other silk conditioners (eg, Praital Silk Worm Rinse, Motions). It does, however, contain silicones. So choose your poison. :)

I wanna buy some Serica, I mean Silk powder:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: She really knows her stuff :notworthy