Single Christian Women's Support - THE REMIX!

Lucia

Hhhmm interesting. Where do you reckon he is off?
When he talks about not needing a “covering” and not having to be under any pastor or religious leader. He’s right in saying we should look at what pastors do and how they live because that affects their ability to preach the whole truth of the word and it also affects the sheep who follow him spiritually as well. But we need spiritual leaders, guidance, community and accountability with our faith Jesus established that so I’m going with JC over any self proclaimed Minister. Remember he’s never had hands laid on him by any other established religious leader elder etc nor has he formally studied theology or been ordained.
Those are 2 big ones not to be ignored I’m not saying he doesn’t have some good insight cause he does and he should share that insight as he is doing but maybe preaching against formal church fits his business model better. I’m just saying.

Last edited:

Rumbii

When he talks about not needing a “covering” and not having to be under any pastor or religious leader. He’s right in saying we should look at what pastors do and how they live because that affects their ability to preach the whole truth of the word and it also affects the sheep who follow him spiritually as well. But we need spiritual leaders, guidance, community and accountability with our faith Jesus established that so I’m going with JC over any self proclaimed Minister. Remember he’s never had hands laid on him by any other established religious leader elder etc nor has he formally studied theology or been ordained.
Those are 2 big ones not to be ignored I’m not saying he doesn’t have some good insight cause he does and he should share that insight as he is doing but maybe preaching against formal church fits his business model better. I’m just saying.
Hi Lucia,
Thank you for your insight, I appreciate it.

futureapl

Come to find out he had had a few conversations with our pastor about me. We eventually started dating and I could see that God was revealing the same things to him that he had been revealing to me. One day he calls me and told me that he wanted to cook for me the coming weekend. That Saturday comes and he asks me to meet him at the beach. When I arrived he had set up a picnic and had cooked salmon, tuna steak, roasted potatoes, green beans, and carrots everything was delicious. He had music playing in the background and we had a great conversation. He even bought me a journal (I take notes at church and that previous Sunday I had reached the last page of my journal. ). We sat by the water and he went to grab a blanket from the bushes and came back with the blanket and a bag. I turned around to open my gift and when I turned back around he was on one knee asking me to marry him.

Hi Ladies,

We celebrated our 5 year anniversary a few weeks ago. Don't compromise on what God has for you. Being single is a blessing just as being married is. During your single years, use this time to draw closer to God. When the right man comes He will let you know.

We created a YouTube channel and talk about our marriage journey here.