Single Christian Women's Support - THE REMIX!

mz.rae

So.... It's coming up on year that I have been with this guy. I don't remember our exact anniversary date (a first for me). I'm still a little iffy on him believe it or not. Like I enjoy that he is into church, a very big praying person, he is one of the deacons of our church, he does pray for and with me, and also uplifts me. But..... I am not sure he is older than me and is lacking in some areas financially speaking and I am trying to figure out what he is doing about that, he works but it's a job that doesn't pay much. He keeps talking about going back to school but I don't see him putting forth any effort to do so. And then I am a little in my feelings because my birthday was a few weeks ago, and when he got off of work instead of spending some time with me, he went to Bible study and I was just like ok.... I get it but then again I don't get it. And feeling like he doesn't have my back or I will always be put on the back burner for something else is why I haven't given 100% and am reserved still. Ladies I really don't know....

blessedandfavoured

So.... It's coming up on year that I have been with this guy. I don't remember our exact anniversary date (a first for me). I'm still a little iffy on him believe it or not. Like I enjoy that he is into church, a very big praying person, he is one of the deacons of our church, he does pray for and with me, and also uplifts me. But..... I am not sure he is older than me and is lacking in some areas financially speaking and I am trying to figure out what he is doing about that, he works but it's a job that doesn't pay much. He keeps talking about going back to school but I don't see him putting forth any effort to do so. And then I am a little in my feelings because my birthday was a few weeks ago, and when he got off of work instead of spending some time with me, he went to Bible study and I was just like ok.... I get it but then again I don't get it. And feeling like he doesn't have my back or I will always be put on the back burner for something else is why I haven't given 100% and am reserved still. Ladies I really don't know....

Hello lady,

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a nice day, whatever you did. It seems to me like you've always had doubts about this guy. I think you should seriously pray and (maybe) fast about this, because truly, only God knows what His will for you is and He will guide you. The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth, so don't be afraid to ask Him to do so. He's eager to do so!

It's great that this dude is into church and prayer - does He love Jesus? Assuming he's saved (I'm not throwing shade, only God sees the heart - there are folks who are pastors and living homosexual li(v)es :() that doesn't necessarily mean that God wants YOU to marry him. He may be saved, but he may not be your husband. Don't be afraid to break off the relationship if God makes it clear to you that this man is not His choice.

I know the world treats women (especially black women) like they are some sort of product with a shelf life on them, but God thinks more of you than that, and He wouldn't want you to marry just any one, even if he's the holiest dude on the block. Just as He took time to create you, He took time to create your husband, and if your doubts are God-given, heed them and walk away lovingly.

I pray that God gives you guidance. As for your birthday, I think it's a little odd that he hadn't made plans with you way in advance instead of, or even including, the Bible study. Maybe you should talk to him about that. If this guy wants to marry you (does he? have you talked about it?), he's supposed to love you as Christ loved the church. He should be practicing that now, in my opinion. Anyway, I pray God shows you the way.

God bless you.

mz.rae

Hello lady,

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a nice day, whatever you did. It seems to me like you've always had doubts about this guy. I think you should seriously pray and (maybe) fast about this, because truly, only God knows what His will for you is and He will guide you. The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth, so don't be afraid to ask Him to do so. He's eager to do so!

It's great that this dude is into church and prayer - does He love Jesus? Assuming he's saved (I'm not throwing shade, only God sees the heart - there are folks who are pastors and living homosexual li(v)es :() that doesn't necessarily mean that God wants YOU to marry him. He may be saved, but he may not be your husband. Don't be afraid to break off the relationship if God makes it clear to you that this man is not His choice.

I know the world treats women (especially black women) like they are some sort of product with a shelf life on them, but God thinks more of you than that, and He wouldn't want you to marry just any one, even if he's the holiest dude on the block. Just as He took time to create you, He took time to create your husband, and if your doubts are God-given, heed them and walk away lovingly.

I pray that God gives you guidance. As for your birthday, I think it's a little odd that he hadn't made plans with you way in advance instead of, or even including, the Bible study. Maybe you should talk to him about that. If this guy wants to marry you (does he? have you talked about it?), he's supposed to love you as Christ loved the church. He should be practicing that now, in my opinion. Anyway, I pray God shows you the way.

God bless you.
Thank you so much for your response! And yes we have talked about marriage, but lingering in the back of my head is do I want to marry someone like this? And I remember during the conversation he made a statement about how he isn't the type to take initiative as far as going places. Which that kind of bothered me to, like I understand some people aren't as dominant as others. But I feel in a relationship both people should be taking the initiative not the one person having to plan everything, and it really looks bad for a man to be saying that. I am definitely going to pray about it, it is kind of funny we're having this conversation because I recieved this text from Hart Ramsey:

image.jpeg

Belle Du Jour

http://www.brentriggsblog.com/2009/09/question-i-cant-find-a-husband-should-i-just-give-up/

You know the desire for marriage is a wholesome desire. You know that God has not fulfilled that desire yet, so what does that tell you? We know that God is perfect, loves us and has our best intentions at heart? So if that prayer has not been answered, you know by default that it is not “time” yet for some reason.

The “reason” is the part you have to work out:

• Does something in your life need to change first?
  • Is there something that still needs to be done or finished?
  • Is there something going on in your life that God knows would frustrate or ruin a marriage?
  • Is there some attitude, expectation, sin or motivation that needs to be worked out or corrected first?
On a practical level:

• Are you looking for a husband in the kinds of places or groups where a good and godly husband can be found?
  • Do you have some UNREALISTIC standards or requirements for a man?
  • Has God put someone in front of you that you are not seeing because some selfish focus has you looking past or through them?
Don’t give up any standards you have that are high GODLY standards. If your standards are superficial or worldly, then you need to pray and ask God to show you what to change or get rid of.

You should never give up asking God for something until you know full well he has answered and it is time to stop. Do you really think NOT ASKING is going to get your prayer answered?

Remember, God is in control and all things happen according to his will and in light of his love for us. So if marriage has not happened for you yet, then God has a reason. You know its not God’s time yet for the simple fact that it has not occurred. Discover that reason. You can. God promises wisdom if you ask for it. (James 1.5) Have you asked? Ask God: “Gracious God, you know my desire is to be married which I know is a pleasing thing to you. I’m not sure why you haven’t answered my prayer for a husband, but I know there is a reason. Please reveal that reason to me. Give me wisdom to understand it, and courage to face it. I’m ready to change anything that needs to be changed, including my patience….”

Speaking of asking, what are your questions for me concerning relationships, marriage or life?

This was a really good article. I think the questions are something for me to journal about and talk about with God.

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
*random post ensues* So. I've been "in my feels" this week as the fair rolls into town, and cuffing season is nigh. And I'm still single. It's tough out here. I, well church member put a bug in someone's ear that I'm interested, haven't heard from the guy yet smh.

Was supposed to meet someone this week. But I realized immediately why I wasn't attracted anymore.

I just recently found this story online about a girl who presented her dad with a certificate to prove that she's a virgin at her wedding and here I am thinking I wish I would have waited, maybe I would be married. I'm always convinced that my not so desirable past of looking for love is hendering me.

Idk.

Y'all excuse me. Had to get it out somewhere.

Divine.

I just recently found this story online about a girl who presented her dad with a certificate to prove that she's a virgin at her wedding and here I am thinking I wish I would have waited, maybe I would be married. I'm always convinced that my not so desirable past of looking for love is hendering me.

A certificate of purity does not ensure that a marriage will be perfect. Do not let this young woman's testimony distract you from what's important. Heather Lindsey is a great example of a woman who did not do things "perfect" the first time around but God blessed her with an abundant ministry.

Do you know what God says about those individuals who have made mistakes?

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

He is FAITHFUL and JUST. He would never use your past transgressions against you but the enemy will. Her being married has nothing to do with what was going on below her waist. There are plenty of virgins who have been waiting for years and still aren't married.

Do. Not. Get. Distracted. I completely understand how you feel. But I encourage you to chalk it up to a moment of weakness and continue to put your trust in God. When the enemy knows what bothers you, he will throw anything in your path to get you unfocused.

Last edited:

Nina_S

Do. Not. Get. Distracted. I completely understand how you feel. But I encourage you to chalk it up to a moment of weakness and continue to put your trust in God. When the enemy knows what bothers you, he will throw anything in your path to get you unfocused.

Thanks for the reminder @Divine. Reminds me of Kevin Levar's song Destiny.

This is not a time to get distracted
This is not a time to go off course
This is not a time to lose your focus
got a work to do for the Lord
And you cannot afford to lose your way
you've come too far from where you started
so please don't let the time you've sown be wasted
on things that you'll later regret
wishing you never had
once you realize it wasn't worth it
your destiny is too important to give up for anything
This is not a time to get distracted....
waiting on the other side of temptations
waiting on the other side of this test
is everything you ever dreamed
everything you prayed for
everything He promised you that you'd get
Waiting on the other side of temptation
waiting on the overside of this test is
everything you ever dreamed
everything you prayed for
everything he promised you that you'd get....

Belle Du Jour

*random post ensues* So. I've been "in my feels" this week as the fair rolls into town, and cuffing season is nigh. And I'm still single. It's tough out here. I, well church member put a bug in someone's ear that I'm interested, haven't heard from the guy yet smh.

Was supposed to meet someone this week. But I realized immediately why I wasn't attracted anymore.

Idk.

Y'all excuse me. Had to get it out somewhere.

Waiting is not a guarantee of getting married. There are plenty of single virgins.

We should wait because we want to please God, not catch a man. That's why virginity does not automatically equal chastity. A person can be an impure virgin. A non-virgin can still be chaste. Don't let satan get in your headspace.

Belle Du Jour

felic1

This thread seems nice. I will follow it. I have been so distressed about the local church. I do not really want to go on Sunday. It should not be like this. I used to want to be there when the door opened. :missing:

felic1

i think people at the church do not care for me and want me to leave. i believe the saints detest me. i think the pastor detests me. Who feels like that? I am celibate and happy about it. I have little to no social life. Sigh.

lalah

@felic1 Why do you feel that way? Did something in particular happen? Are you comfortable with asking your pastor if he has an issue with you? How can you worship effectively and serve in a chirch if you feel that way? Pray about it and seek God for His direction.

felic1

@felic1 Why do you feel that way? Did something in particular happen? Are you comfortable with asking your pastor if he has an issue with you? How can you worship effectively and serve in a chirch if you feel that way? Pray about it and seek God for His direction.
@lalah Thank you for a response. I have been attending this church for many years and took a long time to join. Mind you I am saved and filled with the Holy Ghost. This place has a history of wardrobe requests. They have a fear of red and lipstick. Everybody wears very dark lipstick. I have joked and called it MAC 987. I had some outfits in the 90's that were red. Two ensembles that were knitted. I had black also. Perhaps this may have led some to believe that I have a sexual interest in these gumpy men. Mind you, the brothers are kind and have empathy. I have an autistic child that I am raising alone. I have been divorced for 23 years but no one really knows anything about me.

Again, I am raising my son alone. He is twenty five and well known to have a disability. I have to take him to the barber shop because he won't sit quiet, pay the barber or otherwise must be supervised. I consider it our family barbershop time. His father is living in another state. The pastor has been having his hair cut at this barbershop in recent years. I have been a patron of this place 30 years without giving out my telephone number. I used to have a twa in the 80s. I had my son in the barber shop one afternoon waiting for his turn in the chair. The pastor is in the chair. A few other people are present. I participate in whatever conversations are going on as an example to my son. He has to have grooming. The pastor says, " have you been seeing anyone that is married?" And it came across in a very demeaning manner. I was bewildered. Whose pastor steps up, kicks off your covering, knocks your legs open to indicate that you are in a public business to pick up patrons to have sex with. I was so humiliated. Then he says, " Are these men married?" He was referring to two men on the left side of the shop. He says. " you can't talk to them." The men he was referring to have been whispering and gossiping about me for months since I said somebody had a sharp hairdo. I am a hair enthusiast. I do not remember who had the lair do. The two men have been gossiping about me referring to me as a lesbian. They laugh and whisper behind their hands. I feel very sexually harassed. I am there for no sexual purpose and am being referred to as a lesbian and a slut. I talked to the barber who said he will speak to the pastor and the pastor will NEVER approach me about anything in the barbershop again. He said that the pastor will not approach me about the situation again. It is not easy to raise a man-child. The other African American barber shop closed. Mind you I have been there for 30 years. The barber was silenced and driven out of that church with his wife and family because he did not said he did not want to participate in a large yearly offering drive. It was a cruel experience and the man has struggled with the experience's he had with the local church under the present pastors father. He was shunned starting when his children were little and they are all out of high school. He is just a backslid mess and I believe that the pastor wants to win him.

Some members of the church avoid me. They do not want to talk to me. I say hello to folks and have to make multiple approaches for someone to say hello. They refuse to say good morning. Anyway. I have I have to go to work now. I will respond more later.

blessedandfavoured

@lalah Thank you for a response. I have been attending this church for many years and took a long time to join. Mind you I am saved and filled with the Holy Ghost. This place has a history of wardrobe requests. They have a fear of red and lipstick. Everybody wears very dark lipstick. I have joked and called it MAC 987. I had some outfits in the 90's that were red. Two ensembles that were knitted. I had black also. Perhaps this may have led some to believe that I have a sexual interest in these gumpy men. Mind you, the brothers are kind and have empathy. I have an autistic child that I am raising alone. I have been divorced for 23 years but no one really knows anything about me.

Again, I am raising my son alone. He is twenty five and well known to have a disability. I have to take him to the barber shop because he won't sit quiet, pay the barber or otherwise must be supervised. I consider it our family barbershop time. His father is living in another state. The pastor has been having his hair cut at this barbershop in recent years. I have been a patron of this place 30 years without giving out my telephone number. I used to have a twa in the 80s. I had my son in the barber shop one afternoon waiting for his turn in the chair. The pastor is in the chair. A few other people are present. I participate in whatever conversations are going on as an example to my son. He has to have grooming. The pastor says, " have you been seeing anyone that is married?" And it came across in a very demeaning manner. I was bewildered. Whose pastor steps up, kicks off your covering, knocks your legs open to indicate that you are in a public business to pick up patrons to have sex with. I was so humiliated. Then he says, " Are these men married?" He was referring to two men on the left side of the shop. He says. " you can't talk to them." The men he was referring to have been whispering and gossiping about me for months since I said somebody had a sharp hairdo. I am a hair enthusiast. I do not remember who had the lair do. The two men have been gossiping about me referring to me as a lesbian. They laugh and whisper behind their hands. I feel very sexually harassed. I am there for no sexual purpose and am being referred to as a lesbian and a slut. I talked to the barber who said he will speak to the pastor and the pastor will NEVER approach me about anything in the barbershop again. He said that the pastor will not approach me about the situation again. It is not easy to raise a man-child. The other African American barber shop closed. Mind you I have been there for 30 years. The barber was silenced and driven out of that church with his wife and family because he did not said he did not want to participate in a large yearly offering drive. It was a cruel experience and the man has struggled with the experience's he had with the local church under the present pastors father. He was shunned starting when his children were little and they are all out of high school. He is just a backslid mess and I believe that the pastor wants to win him.

Some members of the church avoid me. They do not want to talk to me. I say hello to folks and have to make multiple approaches for someone to say hello. They refuse to say good morning. Anyway. I have I have to go to work now. I will respond more later.

Hello dear sister, thank you for your post. I'm not sure anyone that you've mentioned is actually saved at all. If, God forbid, you were a slut or a lesbian, a God-fearing Christian would pray for you, then privately (or with one or two other serious Christians) approach you and lovingly and gently call you out on your sin, and attempt to lead you to repentance. If you were actually sinning, no true lover of Christ who has read the Bible would be publicly asking you about it, or gossiping and laughing about you. Sin is not a laughing matter! This is shameful and ridiculous behavior, and from what you've said about the barber, people in this church - even the 'pastor' - have a habit of mistreating congregants.

I say you should leave. Pray about it first, but it seems to me that you've been there much longer than you should have, especially considering that no one has stepped up to show you godly love and kindness. Also, I personally have an issue with the no red or makeup thing. It's one thing to encourage modest dressing, but when entire colors are banned, that's just weird! And it reeks of control. In my opinion, you should leave and pray for God to direct you to a church where He, not a human, is known and shown and worshipped as Lord.

God bless you as you seek to do His will and honor Him. And may He give you strength to endure any trials, and may He bring your son total healing, in the name of His Wonderful Son, Christ Jesus. Amen.

felic1

@blessedandfavored God has not given us a spirit of fear. Fear of people wearing necklaces, earrings, red, aversions and contempt for slack wearers are all in the same bucket. It is a type of bondage. There is a high miscarriage rate. Cancer. Children dying. You can't keep on doing things to people without unanswered prayers.:nono2: I spoke to one of the mother's that runs prayer meeting about this. I asked her, " Am I considered the church whore? Am I supposed to be the woman that is just coming to have sex with the members?" She said, " No baby! We love you. She is very kind. I attribute the time I spent in prayer meeting as why I am able to celebrate the Lord in celibacy. I am so happy not to have a crazy man bothering me. I will write more later.:meditate:

lalah

@felic1 Sounds more like a cult. I couldn't imagine being a part of a church like this. I say move on. Just because someone is a church leader does not mean he was called. Some leaders are appointed, but have no anointing. The Spirit of God does not sound like it resides there.

lalah

Feeling a little meh today and crying out to God:"where IS he?!" This waiting...not for the faint of heart.

I'm feeling this way too! I just asked God why are so many of your daughters lacking their husbands when you said in your Word that it was not good for man to be alone and recognized the need for a helpmeet. I prayed that he would raise up men of God and ripen them for marriage so there will be more Godly marriages. I'm feeling so sad today. I just don't understand.

Tyra

I would seek the Lord and ask Him where His place is for me. A shepherd is to watch for your soul and you are to follow him or her as he or she follows the Lord. They're not supposed to condemn and project, which is what it sounds like that pastor tried to do in the barber shop. Also, you're not subject to anyone yoke of bondage. You have been delivered from the yoke of bondage, which is the law. If you stay there you will be subjected to a time of condemnation and laws. You are free in Jesus. Free indeed. That church is full of carnality. That many times is the case behind people who use things like lipstick and apparel rules to hold against the saints. "The law strengthens sin"...seems that although they have strict dress rules that have been laid for that house, that church is full of carnal people with iniquity abounding in their hearts. The backbiting and piousness speak for themselves. Satan himself is an accuser of the brethren.
Seriously, ask the Lord where you should go. That place will have you sick in your soul and always walking around under the influence of a spirit of oppression. That's certainly not God's best for you. You have the Holy Ghost. He will lead and you guide you to all truth.

lalah

Okay I'm at this singles conference where the speaker pointed out that the room is mostly filled with women and how the church period is mostly filled with women and so we need to pray that God will save more men. She made the stratement that you have more women both Christian and non-Christian taking care of broken men. Anyways she also said that this is the nature of the times we live in as predicted in the Bible and referenced the scripture below. My mouth fell open. I'm sure I read this before, but never really paid attention to it. She was basically talking about women settling and not waiting on God and doing things their own way just to get a man.

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭4:1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, “Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won’t be mocked as old maids.”

It's time for some intense fasting and prayer! Lord, save our men.

Belle Du Jour

Okay I'm at this singles conference where the speaker pointed out that the room is mostly filled with women and how the church period is mostly filled with women and so we need to pray that God will save more men. She made the stratement that you have more women both Christian and non-Christian taking care of broken men. Anyways she also said that this is the nature of the times we live in as predicted in the Bible and referenced the scripture below. My mouth fell open. I'm sure I read this before, but never really paid attention to it. She was basically talking about women settling and not waiting on God and doing things their own way just to get a man.

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭4:1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, “Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won’t be mocked as old maids.”

It's time for some intense fasting and prayer! Lord, save our men.
Men have become so passive and weak...for a true daughter of God, it is likely that she will be waiting for a long time before a man shows initiative and steps up to the plate. I know exactly what I'm looking for but those men are few and far between.

felic1

I believe that the saved men who are not married are in fornication. Many men believe that sex is normal and that is why they have a drive and it means that they are healthy. They believe that releasing their semen with a woman is appropriate whetherr they are married to her or not. They consider long term relationships correct and wish to sample the female reproductive system. I met a man who claimed to be a Christian and was making a bee line for my sheets. When I told him I was celiebate he asked me how long was I planning to be celibate. It has no expiration date. He was off like the wind to obtain an available female. The men in the church are caught up in practices like their unholy boys. I am not posting this to be bitter. Many change churches or date women from other churches to hide their fornication. Few are waiting for a godly relationship. It does not mean that they are not nice people. They are not committed or separated to a chaste life. What can someone offer us who is accustomed to a rapid turnover of women? Men that practice multiple partners will still do so after a ceremony. That goes for ladies also. If two people are not able to commit to God first, how shall they be able to be part of a three fold cord? I still remember the lady talking about a preacher wanting a picture of her and that she should resemble the ex wife...... Do any of the rest of you ladies believe that the average brother is praacticing a separated chaste life?:oops:

futureapl

I joined Christian Mingle a little over a month ago. I met a guy on there who truly has a relationship with God. This is the first time that I have met a guy who I have had phone conversations with while we both have the bible open. It's refreshing to know that there are guys still out there who don't disappear when they hear that you're waiting until marriage. I'm not saying that he's the one. I'm just happy to see that guys like this still exist.

lalah

I believe that the saved men who are not married are in fornication. Many men believe that sex is normal and that is why they have a drive and it means that they are healthy. They believe that releasing their semen with a woman is appropriate whetherr they are married to her or not. They consider long term relationships correct and wish to sample the female reproductive system. I met a man who claimed to be a Christian and was making a bee line for my sheets. When I told him I was celiebate he asked me how long was I planning to be celibate. It has no expiration date. He was off like the wind to obtain an available female. The men in the church are caught up in practices like their unholy boys. I am not posting this to be bitter. Many change churches or date women from other churches to hide their fornication. Few are waiting for a godly relationship. It does not mean that they are not nice people. They are not committed or separated to a chaste life. What can someone offer us who is accustomed to a rapid turnover of women? Men that practice multiple partners will still do so after a ceremony. That goes for ladies also. If two people are not able to commit to God first, how shall they be able to be part of a three fold cord? I still remember the lady talking about a preacher wanting a picture of her and that she should resemble the ex wife...... Do any of the rest of you ladies believe that the average brother is praacticing a separated chaste life?:oops:

Reading this reminded me of this post below I saw on Face Book from a pastor. I do see a trend of men who are fornicators and not fully following Christ and playing church so they can get with "desperate" unsuspecting Christian women.

"MAN STILL HIDING IN THE GARDEN LIKE GOD DONT KNOW WHERE YOU AT SPIRITUALLY"

To touch on Christian brothas using GOD to get girls, and women thinking just because he say God or go to church "that's him girl God sent him". I'm gon elaborate on that. This is a " WARNING" in Luke 12:48 it states, "But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."

This is all aspects of life, but to the whoremongers I say, your plots and evil desires are only fueling Gods anger for he has trusted you with so much for you to have used it so recklessly. Didn't you know that THE GOOD SHEPARD kills the wolf He catches near His sheep? This morning I pray that you turn and repent, and calm thee ALMIGHTY GOD'S anger. To the ladies I say this,.....he wont bring you closer to God for he is further away from God then you are!!!

No one comes to God because of another person place or thing!! The ONLY reason people get saved is because they see the relationship with God is damaged because of their sin and ANYTHING short of that is a false conversion. If you don't know God ladies and your following him to know God lol lmbo lol come on now!!!

If you wanna know God follow God not a possible-man-of-God cause God will tell you and show you if he is a true man of God. Hosea 4:6 says, " ....my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. Men repent and get back in the race, and ladies put down the book with baby names in it and stop google'n the cocaine-white wedding dress and pick up that WORD. SHARE AND TAG. SHALOM ----

Mr. StClaire Quincy Lee Sr.

felic1

A divorced man.hmm. It depends on the circumstances. Some feel if a man has children, what can be do for you? Divorce does happen among Christians. Hopefully a wife and ex have resolved issues and peace is present. There can be drama with other living relatives.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
All men are broken. There is not one who has it all together. If we all did, there would be no need for Jesus. The church is comprised of broken people. All of you in the world are broken. Those women and men in the church...they're broken. Broken people seeking other broken people. Marriage is still good.

Divine.

All men are broken. There is not one who has it all together. If we all did, there would be no need for Jesus. The church is comprised of broken people. All of you in the world are broken. Those women and men in the church...they're broken. Broken people seeking other broken people. Marriage is still good.

I think there's a difference between being broken and being imperfect. Being broken in spirit is not good and we shouldn't stay in that state. However recognizing that we are imperfect individuals reaffirms why need God in our lives.