Single Christian Women's Support - THE REMIX!

felic1

@bellatiamarie. It seems that I am pursuing work a great deal. My every day job is part time. I look for something on weekends or special off days. People do not seem to understand that I am tired. I have to lie down when I get home. Lie down for some hours......my panties are large also. God makes a way for me but I am bushed. We must go on. It will get better. Merry Christmas!

Lucia

Womens session

Men's Session

Him: I was reading the bible the book of numbers and I didn't see your number, can I have it?
Her: Ew
Him: How rude of me not to introduce myself my name is Will, Gods will for your life
Her: Mom can we trade seats ?

:rofl: :lachen:

Last edited:

mz.rae

Ladies I am so hurt right now, like I am trying to hold back tears!! Ok so yesterday me and my SO didn't get to spend any time together because his family wasn't getting together for Christmas per usual which was fine I understood. And he just wanted to spend Christmas having a chill day and said we could hang out the day after Christmas and exchange gifts then. His phone is off, but he would call me from his alternate number. Well today comes, and I haven't heard anything from him all day, no explanation, no nothing! Right now I am at the point where I am DONE with him, I am planning on blocking both numbers from my phone. I don't care to hear any explanation he has and don't want to talk to him ever again! He can get lost, this has happened one time too many, and it's even sad because we just had a conversation about communicating better with each other. He is too old to act like this and I am out of time and patience having to coach and hand hold someone 6 years older than me through a relationship!

I am just hurt because I was really looking forward to today...

Last edited:

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
For some reason, lately God has been leading me to look at some of the more natural traits that a man may be looking for in a woman. I really liked this list of men between 25-55 who were asked what they find appealing in a woman:
  1. Intelligent
  2. Confident, a woman who knows her value and worth.
  3. Friendly, outgoing, and fun loving.
  4. Clothing, a fashionable dresser but leaves something to the imagination.
  5. A woman who takes care of herself; hair, nails, etc.
  6. A woman that challenges a man to be the best he can be.
Since we don't know when we'll finally be with our earthly husbands, it's best to invest in traits that are timeless, this has also been guiding both my physical and inner beauty regimen AND the way I dress.

Lucia

Last edited:

mz.rae

After a conversation I had in the random thoughts thread, I am thinking about the role of a provider. I am realizing it is more than just about money and material things, but I am also beginning to look at how a man handles himself when has nothing. Do they step up to the plate? Or do they just bog everything down on the woman? And do I want to be married to a person who handles situations in that particular way. It's a difference between a successful marriage versus an I'm going down and I'm taking you down with me, crash and burn type marriage.

Lucia

Ok just throwing this out there.
From 3 different people who consider themselves good people and Christians.
Keep in mind that I'm single, unmarried and traditional

Random comment: why don't you just have a baby?

I laughed it off, said after I GET married. But seriously though that came out of nowhere.