Single Christian Women's Support - THE REMIX!

Belle Du Jour

@Lucia have you heard of this book? I purchased it:

Lucia

Books from video and books I suggest.
Be free from Marine spouses - Zita Grant
short easy quick read gives explanations in basic stuff

Deliverance from covenants Rev James Solomon

Overthrowing Evil Altars -Uzu Ndekwu

Deliverance Prayers

Adding
Pigs in the Parlor by Frank Hammond

Pigs in the Parlor: A Practical Guide to Deliverance
@Belle Du Jour

I don’t know if you’ve checked these books out or not but after the initial videos these books have helped tremendously along with prayer, adoration weekly and the sacraments. I have literally and spiritually seen the difference in my life in ALL areas. Don’t sleep on these. These books are also available on kindle kindle app.

Last edited:

blessedandfavoured

Galatians 6:7-9 (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

----
Isaiah 40:27-31 (KJV)
27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgment is passed over from my God?
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

----
Hebrews 12:1-2 (KJV)
12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

----
John 3:30 (KJV)
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

----

Keep praying.
Keep fasting.
Keep reading your Bible daily.
Keep obeying the word of the Lord.
Keep listening to sound, Biblical teachings.
Keep drawing closer to Christ in every area of life.
Keep putting Him first.
Keep honouring God with your whole self.
Keep pouring out your heart to Him and letting Him fill it with Himself.
Keep letting Him purge you.
Keep avoiding what is evil and doing what is good.
When you get tired, keep going to Him for more strength.
Let Christ live through you.

Ignore those who come to you with ungodly 'advice'. Even if it looks like it works for them, everyone will reap what they sow, whether they sow to the flesh or to the Spirit. We may not see the fruit now, but it will come, and for some people, the fruit will come when it's too late for them to change the seed.

Never mind that everyone else is getting promoted at work, never mind that others are dating 3 men at a time and you're still single (you want quality, not quantity), never mind that your lousy ex is engaged. Look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. Let him be your all in all.

I hope this encourages someone. God help and bless us all.

Lucia

Galatians 6:7-9 (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

----
Isaiah 40:27-31 (KJV)
27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgment is passed over from my God?
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

----
Hebrews 12:1-2 (KJV)
12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

----
John 3:30 (KJV)
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

----

Keep praying.
Keep fasting.
Keep reading your Bible daily.
Keep obeying the word of the Lord.
Keep listening to sound, Biblical teachings.
Keep drawing closer to Christ in every area of life.
Keep putting Him first.
Keep honouring God with your whole self.
Keep pouring out your heart to Him and letting Him fill it with Himself.
Keep letting Him purge you.
Keep avoiding what is evil and doing what is good.
When you get tired, keep going to Him for more strength.
Let Christ live through you.

Ignore those who come to you with ungodly 'advice'. Even if it looks like it works for them, everyone will reap what they sow, whether they sow to the flesh or to the Spirit. We may not see the fruit now, but it will come, and for some people, the fruit will come when it's too late for them to change the seed.

Never mind that everyone else is getting promoted at work, never mind that others are dating 3 men at a time and you're still single (you want quality, not quantity), never mind that your lousy ex is engaged. Look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. Let him be your all in all.

I hope this encourages someone. God help and bless us all.

Yes this Amen, speak truth. I’ve gotten a lot of unsolicited advice on how I should do things from people who are chasing shakin and waiting on or got the ring, the wedding the house but I know God has a plan.

blessedandfavoured

Thanks @Maracujá, that was a good read. These definitely stood out for me:
"Finding God's Perfect Love
There is no other love than the love of God, the Almighty. He is the epitome of the definition of love. You see, our Heavenly Father loved us so much that He came down in human flesh to bring us the precious and holy gift of salvation through His only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Who can love us more than He who has created us?"

"You see, you will never find perfect love in people (they will always fall short in meeting the standard) or in material possessions (they can't love you back). But you will find it in knowing God.
Implementing these simple tips in your everyday life will shift your focus from carnality and towards God. He is the ultimate answer to all of life's problems, big and small. So, when you are tempted to search for love, just look above."

Carnality is ruling the world and Christians are getting caught up in and distracted by it. I pray that God redirects us to his perfect and unfailing love, and gives us the grace to receive it from Him, amen.

Thanks again for posting! God bless.

ckisland

I think that I just need ladies to pray for me.

I've been sitting over here on the other side of God's fence purposefully for about 7 months now, and I don't know what I'm doing. I'm sitting in the world of carnality, and honestly, there's nothing here. I thought that I would have so much freedom to be a full blown heathen, and guess what? I've had some "fun" and it's just been so mediocre. I am this C.S. Lewis quote,

"It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!

I've been sitting over here on the other side of God's fence purposefully for about 7 months now, and I don't know what I'm doing. I'm sitting in the world of carnality, and honestly, there's nothing here. I thought that I would have so much freedom to be a full blown heathen, and guess what? I've had some "fun" and it's just been so mediocre. I am this C.S. Lewis quote,

"It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

I get you and with social media nowadays, I'm finally starting to realize certain things about our lives as women. Will try to explain this to the best of my ability, please bare with me: what the enemy hates is continuity. I notice it now with social media, a lot of people are stunned that there are no lapses in my lifetime to put it that way. It's a continuum sorta say. I can give an account for what I did for each year of my life, even the months sometimes. People don't always say it out loud, but if baffles them.

I have family members who are currently living this lifestyle you mentioned above and it's like literally, there's no rest. I have two sisters who in the past ten years, have moved around for a combined total of 11 times. Me? Same home for the past 10 years. A Nigerian pastor who came to our church said that Jesus died so we could have eternal felicity. @Theo who was an active member here once said that she could have done without all of the relationships she had ever been in. I used to think my life was boring, but looking back and seeing how people react to my accomplishments? It was all worth it. In fact, my life only started getting messed up, when I took matters into my own hands and tried to manufacture a relationship. It left me completely broken and I'm still mending my heart. Luckily, God is good.

My advice to you would just be: don't ignore LHCF, it may seem like a small thing, but many women don't have access to the knowledge that is shared here on a daily basis: spiritually, mentally, physically and mentally. It may seem like your life is not exciting enough right now, but trust me: I've come to understand that there is nothing like a woman who can offer peace to her FH/DH. There's too little of that in the world today. Folks are accustomed to drama! So nowadays all you hear is advice on how to deal with things not going right all the time...but imagine something better: not having to deal with drama at all. That is what Jesus is offering us. So yes, we are small minded. To put it in another way: "if we all shared our sins with one another, we'd be bored with the lack of ingenuity we all have."

HTH

blessedandfavoured

This is going to be long, so bear with me, please.

There's nothing in the world for anyone, not even heathens. It's vile, empty, wasteful, worthless. The devil is a liar, he makes promises he can't keep. He offers 'attractive' lies but at the end of the day, they're lies. His tricks haven't changed since day 1. He talked Adam and Eve into doubting God's Word and their disobedience plunged the world into chaos and misery. God's Word is life. Please take Him at His Word.

James 4:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

1 John 2:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

1 John 1:9-2:2 King James Version (KJV)
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Hallelujah! God is wooing you back. Please, let Him. Come back to Christ.

Softly and Tenderly, Jesus is Calling
1 Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling—
Calling for you and for me;
Patiently Jesus is waiting and watching—
Watching for you and for me!

Come home! come home!
Ye who are weary, come home!
Earnestly, tenderly, Jesus is calling,
Calling, O sinner, come home!

2 Why should we tarry when Jesus is pleading—
Pleading for you and for me?
Why should we linger and heed not His mercies—
Mercies for you and for me?

3 Time is now fleeting, the moments are passing—
Passing from you and from me;
Shadows are gathering, death-beds are coming—
Coming for you and for me!

4 Oh, for the wonderful love He has promised—
Promised for you and for me!
Though we have sinned, He has mercy and pardon—
Pardon for you and for me!

Turn your Eyes Upon Jesus
1 O soul, are you weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There’s light for a look at the Savior,
And life more abundant and free.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

2 Through death into life everlasting
He passed, and we follow Him there;
O’er us sin no more hath dominion
For more than conqu’rors we are!

3 His Word shall not fail you, He promised;
Believe Him and all will be well;
Then go to a world that is dying,
His perfect salvation to tell!

My advice is simple. Pray! Talk to Jesus, confess your sins to Him, pour out your heart to Him. Let Him cleanse you. Receive His forgiveness. Walk with Him.

God bless!

newgrowth15

This message isn't addressed to anyone in this thread in particular, but to all who would listen. God said in His word for us to cast all of our cares upon Him for He cares for us. 1 Peter 5:6-7. However, verse 6 requires us to humble ourselves before God, first.

To cast a care is like throwing a stone into a lake. Once you let the stone go, you no longer have any control over the stone and after the ripples in the water that were caused by the stone disappear, you soon forget about the stone. It doesn't mean the stone is not there, you just stop thinking about the stone and move on with your life.

Once the care of wanting a godly spouse is cast into the hands of God, leave it with Him. He knows what you want and what you need. If you stay out of the way, God will bring the husband to you, but you have got to be ready to receive him. Are you spiritually ready to be a wife? Are you ready to submit your will to this godly man that you asked for? Are you willing to give of yourself to please God and your husband? Are you aware that godly marriage is not the world's fantasy of marriage, but is a representation of what Christ meant for the church to be? As you ask yourself these questions, study Ephesians chapter 5. Marriage is serious and is not to be taken lightly. Examine yourself and make sure you really understand what you are asking The Creator of the Universe to do because you will accept a huge responsibility once you are certain this is what you really want.

God bless you in your thoughts and actions.

Lucia

Although this is not a self proclaimed Christian vlogger she’s being all inclusive addressing Christian women mid video?? she does have good points and does talk about being a Christian single woman and how that plays into dating, waiting for marriage, being hypergamous and leveling up.

Last edited:

Lucia

Repost thought it should be here
————————————

Have hated PDA ever since I was a little girl. Hailing from an African cultural background, there's very little PDA to begin with, yet people literally went the extra mile, simply to help others back in the days there.

Judas kissed Jesus before he betrayed Him. Orpah kissed Naomi before she left her. And I am sure there are many other such examples in the Bible.

PDA is widely practiced in the Western Hemisphere, so far, I haven't had a chance to compare the divorce rates of countries here vs. the Arabian Peninsula, Asia and Africa. Places where PDA is frowned upon. But I have a gut feeling that I wouldn't be too surprised at the results.

Close to 15 years ago, I was in a situationship with a guy, who constantly wanted to showcase PDA. That's how I knew he did not love me.

I don’t have a problem with someone giving a kiss on the cheek or an innocent hug, family or friends because I’m from a Latin background and that what we do. Now if it’s a couple they should keep their PDA to a minimum and innocent like kiss on the cheeks, holding hands, hugs, innocent kiss on the lips, and all that with a qualifier if in public only when necessary like leaving for a long trip etc otherwise just keep it around family and friends In all things moderation.
Where the line needs to be drawn is when people are knowingly in an open very public space and they’re going at it like deep kissing, foreplay manhandling, fondling, foreplay etc,,,(all things some people think is OK to do in public even where children are present BTW) all if that is too much and really is offensive disrespectful to the woman, everyone else and the relationship.
I’ve always been told that if a couple is always or has to go out of their way in public or he’s the love of my life declarations everyday all day long and or extreme OTT PDA then Their relationship is bad, a sham, and their just putting on. Show for the public.

My fam was traveling once and their was this good liking young coule and they were PDA and OTT dramatic declarations all the time but they had. Cabin next to ours and we heard knock down drag out fights with all kinds of profanity belittling etc. it’s like as soon as they stepped in their room the masks came off. A man is supposed to love his wife as Christ loved the church, that automatically implies respect protection kindness true love and the willingness to lay down his life for her and children. When a man is into excessive pda he’s just trying to pimp a woman out, and trying devalue her publicly like look at what I’ve got and look at what she can do.

I glad you got out of that situationship. Some men are slick they won’t just grab you or put a hand where it doesn’t belong at first it could be the conversation topic turns overtly sexual or sexual jokes also put down and meaness towards you out of thin air verbally or about his ex or women in general, comments then he’ll say I was only kidding or joking, lighten up. No you need to check them right at that moment don’t let it slide. Especially when you’ve barely met or know him also if at any point in the relationship he starts doing these things, draw your line. If he cannot or will not respect you, Drop him block him on all communications and ghost him quick he’s an abuser and may secretly hate women.

My advice to you if a man is trying to push your private space or comfort zones too quickly check him quick on it assertively with firmness let him know ONCE that pda or more is a NO! We have to have clear boundaries as women and not let men or society pressure us into what suits them.
But I find that men who were well brought up with respect for women don’t do this usually.
This should be on the Christian single ladies thread.

Last edited:

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
https://blackandmarriedwithkids.com/the-best-kind-of-love-is-a-simple-kind-of-love/

https://blackandmarriedwithkids.com...hip-tips-that-will-keep-your-marriage-strong/

Had to post these two articles, because they spoke to my core. That word, simple, is one I'm trying to incorporate into every aspect of my life. It has become a magical word for me.

Next year I will be celebrating my 35th birthday (Godwilling). This means I've been single for 15 years. It has dawned on me that relationships in the Western Hemisphere, are nothing like in Third World Countries, where I hail from. For all of the wealth we experience on this side of the world, we pay it with piss poor love lives, family ties and platonic relationships.

Not to say that marriage is the end all be all, but it was never this complicated when I was growing up. Also, if you were single, you didn't really feel it: there were people all around you. A few years back one of our close friends moved back to Mozambique and...she immediately found love there. Another woman I know, moved to Canada...to find love there (as they are not as extreme with capitalism as the rest of the Western world).

Spent last weekend with my older sister and for all the time I spent with them, I still could not quite put my finger on what it is that makes their union work. But it sure does work: they have a routine with their children that they don't stray from. They have distinct roles as male and female. And the list goes on. I on the other hand have never had a healthy romantic relationship in my life. It's not so much the being single that hurts, it's the not knowing whether it might ever happen: should I prepare? Should I just live my life?

Most of the relationships I've had were abusive in some way: emotionally, financially, verbally,...etc. But on the outside, I look just like any other young woman. Been working on myself for aeons, to figure out why I keep attracting such men. I always come up with nothing. Now I'm so afraid of even opening my heart up again: back then I was not in a church community. Right now, should things not go right again, I have the eyes of little girls and young women on me. Plus, I'm just tired of getting my heart broken every time.

blessedandfavoured

https://blackandmarriedwithkids.com/the-best-kind-of-love-is-a-simple-kind-of-love/

https://blackandmarriedwithkids.com...hip-tips-that-will-keep-your-marriage-strong/

Had to post these two articles, because they spoke to my core. That word, simple, is one I'm trying to incorporate into every aspect of my life. It has become a magical word for me.

Next year I will be celebrating my 35th birthday (Godwilling). This means I've been single for 15 years. It has dawned on me that relationships in the Western Hemisphere, are nothing like in Third World Countries, where I hail from. For all of the wealth we experience on this side of the world, we pay it with piss poor love lives, family ties and platonic relationships.

Not to say that marriage is the end all be all, but it was never this complicated when I was growing up. Also, if you were single, you didn't really feel it: there were people all around you. A few years back one of our close friends moved back to Mozambique and...she immediately found love there. Another woman I know, moved to Canada...to find love there (as they are not as extreme with capitalism as the rest of the Western world).

Spent last weekend with my older sister and for all the time I spent with them, I still could not quite put my finger on what it is that makes their union work. But it sure does work: they have a routine with their children that they don't stray from. They have distinct roles as male and female. And the list goes on. I on the other hand have never had a healthy romantic relationship in my life. It's not so much the being single that hurts, it's the not knowing whether it might ever happen: should I prepare? Should I just live my life?

Most of the relationships I've had were abusive in some way: emotionally, financially, verbally,...etc. But on the outside, I look just like any other young woman. Been working on myself for aeons, to figure out why I keep attracting such men. I always come up with nothing. Now I'm so afraid of even opening my heart up again: back then I was not in a church community. Right now, should things not go right again, I have the eyes of little girls and young women on me. Plus, I'm just tired of getting my heart broken every time.

@Maracujá, as you already said, marriage is not the be all and end all. Jesus came to save us for Himself and so we would know Him and the Father.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent." - John 17:3

That said, regarding the bolded from your quote, ask the Lord to reveal the root of the problem, and invite the Holy Spirit to heal your soul.
"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." - John 16:13

The Lord is willing to help and heal you. All you have to do is ask and quietly listen for His answer. God bless.