Sistaslick - Chinese Bun

pet

Hey Sistaslick! I tooked a look at your album, and I absolutely LOVE the Chinese Bun. However, the link to get the directions doesn't work. Do you mind giving me (and some others that want to know how to do it) the directions??

Thanks

Sistaslick

This is where I first came across the link. I hope it works;)

http://p069.ezboard.com/fblackbeautyblackhair86911frm21.showMessage?topicID=532.topic

Just click on the chinese one. The steps are easier than they look!

You are just make a ponytail. And slide a hairstick horizontally through the middle.

Then split the ponytail in half and wind each side around the chopstick and pin! The final look will depend on the length of your hair. In the link the lady's hair is super long so it looks totally different from mine. Its the same thing though:)

Lucia

Thanks, I need the tutorial, it looks very pretty and I can do them now lengthwise :woot:

Mestiza

Thanks! I'm so glad that you started this thread and that I saw it! :fan: This is something new that I can try w/o ripping out my hair. :look: I've visited the Long Hair Community, but, not enough to see that.

Sistaslick, your Chinese Bun is so beautiful! :rosebud:

Last edited:

devin

i loooove that bun! it looks so sophisticated. can't wait until my hair get's long enough to do that!:D

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Wow, all these wonderful buns, I always dreaded the bun after a week of wearing, but I guess the bun gets fun when you have the length to go w/it. Shoot, I'd wear a bun 99% of the time if I can do all of this and more. THanks for all the wonderful links, please provide more ladies if there are any others. TIA :grin:

Lady_Lioness

Sistaslick said:
This is where I first came across the link. I hope it works;)

http://p069.ezboard.com/fblackbeautyblackhair86911frm21.showMessage?topicID=532.topic

Just click on the chinese one. The steps are easier than they look!

You are just make a ponytail. And slide a hairstick horizontally through the middle.

Then split the ponytail in half and wind each side around the chopstick and pin! The final look will depend on the length of your hair. In the link the lady's hair is super long so it looks totally different from mine. Its the same thing though:)
Honey,that is absolutely pretty...I never really gotten the chance to check out your album...if you don't mind can you by any chance...PM me your password please? TIA.

goldensensation

My camera isnt as good and my hair isnt straight... and my bun still needs work (it's my first time)... but I just wanted to thank you, sista slick! :lol: Ipurchased a bunch of these hair sticks today and this will be my new protective style! You were my inspiration. ;)