Skin Hair Nails vitamin from walmart

Maxitonia

anyone ever tried this vitamin? I heard good stuff about it but I'm not sure if it's better than GNC Ultranourish that is what I'm using right now.

Here is the ingredients:
vitamin A 5,000
Vitamin C 120 MG
Vitamin D 100 IU
Vitamin E 15 IU
Thiamin 5 MG
Riboflavin 2MG
Niacin 25 MG
Vitamin B6 5 MG
Folic acid 200 mcg
Vitamin B12 8 MCG
BIOTIN 3000 MCG
Pantothenic acid 15 MG
Calcium 710 mg
Iron 3 mg
Phosphorus 150 MG
Iodine 113 mcg
Magnesium 100 MG
Zinc 7.5 mg
Selenium 13 mcg
Maganese 5 MG
Sodium 10 mg
PABA 25 MG
Choline 25 MG
Inostol 30 MG
Citrus Bioflavonoids 25 MG
Rutin 12.5 MG
Horsetail extract 3 mg
Betaine hydrochloride 25 MG
Collagen ( hydrolyzed gelatin) 45 mg
Chlorophyll 5 MG

Amour

it looks great! except for the Vit A amount, im sure that much is not good for your health

Maxitonia

well the only things that's not there is L-Cysteine and MSM. other wise it has alot of good stuff and it's cheap 145 pills for $7.

I've been using the Hair Skin Nails from Walmart and I'm not sure if they even work. :-\ I was going to try the more expensive ones, like GNC.

Maxitonia

I feel comfortable taking the GNC ultranourish ones I believe they do contribute to longer hair but I'm not sure about thickening the hair maybe you can add extra biotin to it, I personally broke out really bad with this combination.

Noir

is it the california natural hair vitamins? walmart is the only place that I have seen them. if that is the brand then yes they are the bomb. They really work.

Mrs.Green

:yep: I take them~ They are the Rexall Brand 5000mcg I also take the GNC Ultra Nourish Hair, and GNC Ultra Mega Womens. I get great results with them.

sqzbly1908

I like the GNC UltraNourish Hair - especially since it has L-cysteine and MSM...it has really helped my hair!!!

Country gal

Anyone tried Vitamin Shoppe Ultimate women. I plan on taking them more consistently since I want to have APL hair.

Maxitonia

I like the GNC UltraNourish Hair - especially since it has L-cysteine and MSM...it has really helped my hair!!!

I have used them for 3 months and got good results from using them but I wanted to try Maxihair which also has L-cysteine and MSM and has alot more of other stuff and the dosage is larger in most of the ingredients. I'm on my first bottle about to finish it, I will order another one I want to give it 3 months of use to see if it's good or not.

sqzbly1908

I have used them for 3 months and got good results from using them but I wanted to try Maxihair which also has L-cysteine and MSM and has alot more of other stuff and the dosage is larger in most of the ingredients. I'm on my first bottle about to finish it, I will order another one I want to give it 3 months of use to see if it's good or not.

That sounds pretty good!!!! (not to get off topic, kinda) But the best vitamins I have ever used was the Phyto line. I started with Phytophanere and then they made the Phytospecific Cap'Energy...after 2 1/2 months of using them, I had great growth. I stopped using them because they were not on ebay anymore and I just refuse to pay 55.00 (even though it's a two month supply) ...I really can tell the difference since not using them and MAY consider purchasing them again. I am going to give GNC a chance and use them exclusively for six months and see what happens ...checking into the MaxiHair.....

I take them, but I have also taken Women One a day, GNC Women Daily Vitamin, Naturebioics Hair, Skin, and nails Vitamin and I didn't really notice a difference.

Maxitonia

That sounds pretty good!!!! (not to get off topic, kinda) But the best vitamins I have ever used was the Phyto line. I started with Phytophanere and then they made the Phytospecific Cap'Energy...after 2 1/2 months of using them, I had great growth. I stopped using them because they were not on ebay anymore and I just refuse to pay 55.00 (even though it's a two month supply) ...I really can tell the difference since not using them and MAY consider purchasing them again. I am going to give GNC a chance and use them exclusively for six months and see what happens ...checking into the MaxiHair.....

I get Maxihair vitamins from vitacost.com 90 tabs for 7.15 which is agreat deal compared to the price vitamin shoppe sells them for (15.99).
The ingredients is really good too
vitamin A 5000
vitamin C 200 MG
vitamin E 50 IU
Thiamin 30 MG
Riboflavin 50 MG
Niacin 50 MG
vitamin B6 50 MG
Folic acid 400 MCG
Biotin 2000 mcg
Pantothenic acid 50 mg
calcium 200 mg
iodine 225 mcg
zinc 15 mg
selenium 50 mcg
copper 1 mg
MSM 600 MG
L-Methionine 250 mg
canola fatty acids 200 mg
horsetail extract 100 mg
L-Cysteine 100 mg
inostil 50 mg
PABA 50 MG
Choline 23 mg

sqzbly1908

I get Maxihair vitamins from vitacost.com 90 tabs for 7.15 which is agreat deal compared to the price vitamin shoppe sells them for (15.99).
The ingredients is really good too
vitamin A 5000
vitamin C 200 MG
vitamin E 50 IU
Thiamin 30 MG
Riboflavin 50 MG
Niacin 50 MG
vitamin B6 50 MG
Folic acid 400 MCG
Biotin 2000 mcg
Pantothenic acid 50 mg
calcium 200 mg
iodine 225 mcg
zinc 15 mg
selenium 50 mcg
copper 1 mg
MSM 600 MG
L-Methionine 250 mg
canola fatty acids 200 mg
horsetail extract 100 mg
L-Cysteine 100 mg
inostil 50 mg
PABA 50 MG
Choline 23 mg

Thanks Girl - I was on it the day you told me about it:grin: ...I just bought my GNC UltraNourish Hair last week so I have to use it up...but after that it is on!!!

nc cutie

My mom used these vitamins...she does not care about here hair! I noticed her hair was longer in a month. These are good vitamins but they make my sister throw up! sorry TMI!!