SL 2015

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Wearing it out for the first time in several months in a flat twist out. It looks much better since the cut and weekly seek n destroys. The style is also laying much better without those deep mullet-making layers.

Cattypus1

All loced up...
faithVA KiWiStyle I LOVE the NG Herbal Blends...I'm DCing right now under a heat cap. A little goes a long way and it is very, very slippery. I can't wait to rinse to see how my hair feels.

faithVA

faithVA KiWiStyle I LOVE the NG Herbal Blends...I'm DCing right now under a heat cap. A little goes a long way and it is very, very slippery. I can't wait to rinse to see how my hair feels.

I agree. A little does go a long way. It has great slip and my hair feels really good afterward.

The only downside so far is because it lasts so long, I can't justify buying any more DCs :lol:

Cattypus1

All loced up...
I agree. A little does go a long way. It has great slip and my hair feels really good afterward. The only downside so far is because it lasts so long, I can't justify buying any more DCs :lol:
Because I lose my mind over a good DC, I bought a bunch. I can't "justify" buying any more but need is relative. :)

Wenbev

I've made a slight adjustment to my cowash/fingers only regimen - I started adding oil and then the conditioner in sections. What a difference! My hair remains moisturized all day, non greasy and I can get second day hair.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
This cold weather is messing up my cuteness. So far I've been hiding my hair. I tried wearing my wig the other day and it wasn't happening. Not at all. So today I put my hair in a sort of high bun and I tied my scarf I finally got from Pretty Anntoinet * shakes fist at the Kearny, NJ Post Office*

faithVA

So far have been successful sticking to my wash day every three days. Was able to complete wash to style in three hours today which is a record for me.

I'm noticing a little growth when putting In my flat twist. It's getting easier.

Hopefully the growth will be noticeable during our first length check.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Looks like my crown is slowly inching to my nape. Finally. Maybe by spring it will all be there.

Think I will cowash tonight and flat twist out for tomorrow

KaramelKutie803

Well I'm gonna have to take new starting pics. I was getting a little bored with my hair and Tuesday was feeling like I wanted to do something different with it. And Wednesday I woke up and decided to get an undercut. So the back is now gone. Here's what the back looks like now

Attachments

• image-449692041.jpg
    image-449692041.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 72

Evolving78

Chiiiile you better start posting updates! Lol. Im here mostly for my crown too :)
yeah, I'm trying to get my crown to SL, hell NL, EL, etc... Lol My current overall length is SL
My goal is APL and beyond
My crown is TWA
I'm relaxed, but trying to transitioning to texlax

My current Reggie is wash, dc under dryer 30 mins, dry under dryer, cornrow and wig weekly. I m&s daily
image-2349573770.jpg this is my hair dried under the dryer and not straightened with the flat iron. I'm hiding my hair due to my crown and growing out this cut. I don't know if I will cut or not to even it out. Maybe when my hair gets to MBL (the longer side) image-4216460752.jpg This is a pic of my crown. It's 3 inches. Hoping to gain 4-5 by the end of the year.

Last edited:

Guinan

Re-Branding
Well I'm gonna have to take new starting pics. I was getting a little bored with my hair and Tuesday was feeling like I wanted to do something different with it. And Wednesday I woke up and decided to get an undercut. So the back is now gone. Here's what the back looks like now

Yasssss!!!!! I LOVE it!! I plan on getting an undercut this summer.

Pennefeather

yeah, I'm trying to get my crown to SL, hell NL, EL, etc... Lol My current overall length is SL
My goal is APL and beyond
My crown is TWA
I'm relaxed, but trying to transitioning to texlax

My current Reggie is wash, dc under dryer 30 mins, dry under dryer, cornrow and wig weekly. I m&s daily
View attachment 293489 this is my hair dried under the dryer and not straightened with the flat iron. I'm hiding my hair due to my crown and growing out this cut. I don't know if I will cut or not to even it out. Maybe when my hair gets to MBL (the longer side) View attachment 293491 This is a pic of my crown. It's 3 inches. Hoping to gain 4-5 by the end of the year.

shortdub,

I have sections that look just like yours. In order to get my hair to be even, I am going to have to keep trimming the longer sections, while the shorter ones grow out. I was just thinking that I need to trim at least an inch next month when I relax. I haven't trimmed my hair since last June.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Here is my hair for the weekend. Still keeping the back on lock down. Im feeling optimistic that I will be able to do a banana clip bun by April.

Omgosh faith this is beautiful! I love it....see this is something I can't do on myself. I need simple and basic lol.

faithVA

Played around with my banana clip on Friday m I'm getting closer to that banana clip bun. :yep: I can't wait to have another styling option.

Evolving78

shortdub, I have sections that look just like yours. In order to get my hair to be even, I am going to have to keep trimming the longer sections, while the shorter ones grow out. I was just thinking that I need to trim at least an inch next month when I relax. I haven't trimmed my hair since last June.
I don't plan on cutting until I reach BSL on the short side. I just want to see it grow before I do any drastic cuts again. I have been chopping my hair off for two years now.

Pennefeather

I don't plan on cutting until I reach BSL on the short side. I just want to see it grow before I do any drastic cuts again. I have been chopping my hair off for two years now.

shortdub,
I actually bought some scissors over the weekend, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I'm going to wait till my next relaxer in February. Then I can flat iron and trim. I only flat iron a few times a year.

lovely_locks

I have been wearing my hair in a bun most of the winter. My ends were horrible and my hair was breaking. I just oiled and bummed. I straightened my hair with a blow dryer and my ends are so much better! Simple is best im thing you! I am not relaxing at all this winter. The weather is way to harsh!

KaramelKutie803

Here is new starting pic after getting my undercut. Not as drastic of a change that I expected. I'm still CL so I'll take that

Attachments

• image-714044956.jpg
    image-714044956.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 57

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Really liking this green magic. Idk if its working for growth but im retaining better. Other than that, still maintaining french rolls as the go to. Also keeping up with the seek and destroy ssk.

Also my water filter needs replacement. Feels like im always needing to chelate more than usual