slight problem

Dionne

I just washed my hair and its been 5 or 6 weeks since my last relaxer. When I was trying to comb my hair I noticed how my edges and the hair closer to my roots (every thing except the last two inches looked different. It was puffyer(sp?) and looked like it had more texture. Then the hair in the back felt harder and thicker. It also mats easily. I don't know whether I should pull through some relaxer the next time I get one. I had also planned to cut me hair when I go to get my hair done. I know you shouldn't take you hair super straight but I am finding more problems not taking my hair as straight as I am used to and not using a blowdryer is killing me. Especially now that I can't get my hair straight even when I wrap it. Confused, Tired and Fustrated.

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I don't know whether I should pull through some relaxer the next time I get one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dionne,
Whatever you do, do not comb relaxer over previously relaxed hair!! Please! You stand the chance of creating another problem; breakage!! Condition your hair and use a leave in moisturizer. Keep the hair you have!! Sometimes when you are washing a relaxer out, the ends will tend to straighten out again as though you did relax it. Try roller setting to see if that will straighten your ends somewhat. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sweetcocoa

Dionne, I agree with Pebbles....whatever you do..please <font color="red">do not</font color> relax previously relaxed hair... See the post "Help me please!" posted by Deborah11. I'll bump it up.