SMELL GOOD HAIR!!! How do you...

HaveSomeWine

Washing/rinsing daily and using sweet smelling products. Conditioner tends to be on your hair the longest, so make sure you use one that smells good because that will probably be what your hair ends up smelling like after it dries. I like Alter Ego Conditioners and Herbal Essence Conditioners for their scents.

LushLox

My SO loves Masquintense; doesn't stop sniffing my hair when I use that mask.

Oribe Signature not only smells nice but it smells expensive. Oribe has a hair perfume, Cote D'Azur which sounds gorgeous it has all of my favourite notes in it but I'm not prepared to buy it without trying it.

Might have a look at the hair and body oil and gently persuade the fella to buy it...lol

Last edited:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Smell is very important to me when choosing hair products. My favorite lines are Kerastase, Keracare and Herbal Essences. My sis recently gave me some Garnier shine mist...whenever I need a boost of shine and scent I spray it.

GGsKin

APB is doing me right when it comes to my hair smelling good. Ultra Conditioning Soufflé in Marshmallow Clouds is my favourite. I washed my hair on Sunday and all week people have been telling me how nice my hair smells (I can't smell anything but they describe it as coconutty).

LushLox

I like Elemis Frangipani Monoi oil

This is actually a body oil but you can also use it in the hair; it is like a beautiful tropical garden. I put some on damp hair as a leave in and the scent gently lingers all day.

Colocha

acne cream and afro dreams
I spray perfume in my hair. I hold it an arm's length away or spray a cloud and fling my hair through it. I only do this when my hair is loose but I always get compliments. Some random guy stopped me in the street to say I smelled nice the last time I did it.

I used Banana Orchid, which is a Caymanian perfume a friend bought me, but I recently bough Jo Malone's Red Roses for the same thing. I loooove how that smells.

Disclaimer: I know some people say you're not supposed to and I haven't done it often enough to comment on any consequences but idc.

newgrowth15

Try spraying a tiny bit of your favorite perfume into the palms of your hands and then patting your hair. The alcohol from the perfume is on your hands, but the fragrance from the perfume leaves your hair smelling oh so delicious. :beer5: I get so many compliments on the rare occasions that I do this.

Dee-Licious

I like Elemis Frangipani Monoi oil

This is actually a body oil but you can also use it in the hair; it is like a beautiful tropical garden. I put some on damp hair as a leave in and the scent gently lingers all day.

I got this on a trip an never use it as a body oil b/c it solidifies so fast. Good idea.

sunflora

Flowah Powah
I still have some extra So Sexy :look:. I'll have to save it for a special occasion. I loved their serum... man I'm pissed. :mad:

I use EO's in my sunflower oil. Since my leave in is basically scentless, the oil is the only thing that can be detected on my hair. Jasmine is my favorite. Sometime I'll use a knockoff Rose or anything floral I can get my paws on. I find the other scents fade and Jasmine is the only one that lasts.